Paradise sharks will eat seaweed and lions will eat pineapples...What ?? Dinosaurs ate patatoes!!!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    There was bro in my hall that went around recommending a video from some christian scientist who claimed that Noah took dinosaur eggs with him on the ark.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So then all the fish and animals living in the seas and oceans are going not eat each other anymore but will become vegetarians.

Cool I've got to see that.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Lol, i had a brother tell me once, that Jehovah used dinosaurs to "prepare" the earth for man. The dinosaur's dead bodies formed the huge deposits of oil wells underground, that mankind uses today.

So, based on that logic, then Jehovah must have known during dinossaur times, that mankind WAS going to sin, and eventually lead themselves to the industrial revolution, where we would need the dinosaur oil to "power" our cars and machines, in our modern, worldly, satanic last days.

I call bullshit. . . . . .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Kingdom Halls = Stupidity Training Centers

• sparky1
    sparky1

I call bullshit.................Dunedain

At the very least, I call dinosaur shit!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS taught that dinosaurs started to eat one another after Adam and Eve were ejected from Eden.

By that acknowledgement dinosaurs found today were around when Adam and Eve were cast out of Eden and that's why they have those carnivorous looking teeth.

JW education is so exact and truthful isn't ?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Noah took dinosaur eggs with him on the ark - did he have them hard-boiled or soft-boiled?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They have found dinosaur fossils with carnivorous teeth in parts of the Dakotas in U.S. and even in parts of Alberta Canada.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    This week in China they found a huge load of perfectly preserved dinosaurs who had feathers and were related to birds....they must have glued on those feathers damn pagans!
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I was told something like , Dinosaurs were like a first test on the earth to see how things would progress ?

That God had got everything right ? before creating humans ?

I can`t believe I accepted this BS ,

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit