Paradise sharks will eat seaweed and lions will eat pineapples...What ?? Dinosaurs ate patatoes!!!

by Witness 007 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• prologos
    prologos

prologos

There is a special paradise hope*** even for surfers, imagine the perfect wave (for your level). The sharks,- like the lions will eat straw, -seaweed really. should have copyrighted that original thought.

my passion for surfing (never with sharks) prompted me to sarcastically combine the wt oversight to not adress the aquatic paradis question with keeping your limbs and board save from those teeth. I mean, develop a sarcasm dedector, a sense of humour. help the lurkers

SecretSlaveClass: Haha that was a good laugh to start off my morning, thanks! welcome

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Paradise sharks will eat seaweed and lions will eat pineapples...What ?? Dinosaurs ate patatoes!!!

I had a different curriculum. At Witness U I was taught by some visionary witness academics that:

1. Lions stripped the bark off of trees like elephants...

2. Sharks ate carrion. You see animals still died - and to prevent them from stinking up the place, what we call predators today used to feed on dead carcasses.

3. Carnivorous dinosaurs also dined on carrion.

Our Paleontology department dismissed hominid fossils as extinct apes or deformed humans.

Man I miss those heady days.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    So sharks and dinosaurs would wait on street corners for some animal to die of old age or fall down some stairs.HA HA HA HAA that is so funny. I can just see a T-rex tripping another dinosaur over and yelling "No this ones dead..." "NO I AM NOT!!!" 😈
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    I can just see a T-rex tripping another dinosaur over and yelling "No this ones dead..." "NO I AM NOT!!!"

And done in the voices of John Cleese and Graham Chapman! :)

• prologos
    prologos

St. B. :and to prevent them from stinking up the place,,

some were offered as "choice pieces on God's altars, -- sweet smelling smoke.

wt really never addressed the "what to do with the no meat eating issue" before the post flood dispensation, pet Lions in pre - and post - Armageddon paradise. I guess that is why they prefer bamboo eating Pandas.

• BelleStar
    BelleStar
    I remember asking about dinosaurs and being told that dinosaurs were around during the time of Adam and they all just lived amongst each other. I said No Way ! surely the dinosaurs would have eaten all the other smaller animals and man but No.. they all lived harmoniously .. Who Knew !
  • prologos
    prologos
    Be le Star : "--they all lived harmoniously--" they still do, they talk and cavort happily ever after on my 3 year old daughter's TV programs, as true, factual as the talking snake story, that religions are based on
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I love "patatoes" or as modern man likes to call them potatoes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Saintbertholdt - "...our Paleontology department..."

LOL!

..."consisting of a 73-year-old guy stationed in a windowless broom closet with just a desk and chair, a Bible, and a second-hand computer with a dedicated link to www.answersingenesis.com..." :smirk:

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

I had an elder tell me that dinosaurs were created to shape the earth. He said "don't they look like bull dozers and cranes?"

My only response was "oh I thought erosion and weather shaped the earth"..... but I was only 8 so what did I know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit