My ExElder Best Friend Has Coronavirus

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Oh Dear! :( Wishing you and your friends well and sending positive thoughts.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Hey, Min, I'm truly sorry about your friend. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

But as we know, he may have some tough days and nights ahead.

Please keep us posted.

jp

• VIII
    VIII

Very sorry to hear this Minimus. I really hope that your friends recover.

Please let keep us updated.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I’m so so very sorry minimus this must be devastating for his wife. The fact you are separated not only from your partner but everyone that can give you comfort is devastating.

They have put him in an induced coma to allow his lungs to rest which must mean ventilation can help him....that at least is good news. His sex weighs against him unfortunately.

Is he on the heavy side at all?

Were they using gloves and strict hand washing? It’s so worrying when we are all isolating yet these tragedies happen. I think we all need to access masks now minimus.

• minimus
    minimus

I’m not sure what their routines were but I know they were neat freaks. I’m sure they were careful and he was not overweight maybe 6 or 7 lbs .

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Sorry min. I hope they will be okay. It just shows how powerful this virus truly is.

Take care everyone and stay healthy!!!

• minimus
    minimus

And I hear certain people still saying this is just like a very bad flu.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I don’t think there are too many people NOW who think coronavirus is just ‘like a bad flu’. Maybe in the beginning.

I think the death toll should have convinced them otherwise.

• minimus
    minimus

I hear certain talk radio people still poo Poohing the severity of it all. They want the people to go back to work and let this “flu” do what it has to do and then we can move on.

• Room 215
    Room 215

So sorry for your two friends, Min. It's sobering to learn that they were practicing social distancing and still got sick. My best wishes for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit