My ExElder Best Friend Has Coronavirus

by minimus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks Room and everyone else. I’m going to call his wife today to check on them.

• LV101
    LV101

Oh my, Min - so sorry to hear this. Social isolating and yet infected - so scary.

Grocery stores are time bombs and the negative info about wearing masks never made sense. I see so many older ones shopping with masks/gloves on.

Let's hope it's a good news day for your friend.

• millie210
    millie210

So sorry to hear this. Thank you for checking in and letting us know how your friend is doing and how you are doing. You have had a very difficult month. ((((hugs min))))

• minimus
    minimus

I just talked to his wife. She hasn’t had a fever in 2 days and her numbers look good! He had a better night last night especially when they put him on his side for his breathing. They are taking fluid out of him so so far there’s some progress.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Good to hear of progress. good luck to him. Sorry he's had such a rough time with it, and that he had it at all.

• minimus
    minimus

Heard from his wife tonight, doctor says thinks are not looking good.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

So he’s gone from been stable to not good.

• minimus
    minimus

Last night some better news: they gave him a new drug and it’s working! Fever has gone away and he doesn’t have to be constantly turned on his side in other to breath. He can breath while on his back. The doctor was very pleased that their was improvement! I continue to pray for his recovery, slow but sure.

• millie210
    millie210

Good news for sure,

Do you know what drug they gave him?

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit