by Angharad 31 Replies latest social humour

• Brummie
    Brummie

How To Wash The Cat!

ARrrgghhhhhh .... i'm outa here

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Angharad:

Thanks for the tips. I have a Persian nicknamed "Ugly Stick" (because she looks like she got hit with an ugly stick). I think I'm going to try and wash her right now......

• Brummie
    Brummie

xjw_b12 I couldnt use it, it would be a "trigger" for bad memories.

ANyway this thread reminded me of something I did when I was about 6 yrs old.

We used to get a "rag & Bone" man come around, and in exchange for rags they used to give real live

yellow chicks. One day I got about 3, washed them with washing up liquid and put them in the oven to dry.

Brummie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Poor Brummie! Scarred for life, are you? No roast chicken on Sundays? Well, I have a mouse story for you: when I was about 9 years old, my friend and I decided to catch a few mice and keep them as pets. Her house backed onto a field and there were tons of field mice, so we set a nice humane little trap and caught six. She kept three and I took three, and when our mothers saw them you'd have thought we'd been caught with drugs or something! They told us we had to get rid of them because mice were DIRTY. Applying 9-year-old logic, we decided to give them a bath -- surely our mothers couldn't object to CLEAN mice? So we filled the sink with water and lots of soap and dumped them in. To this day I don't know why we weren't bitten. Probably the poor little things were limp with shock. We scrubbed them, rinsed them, patted them dry and then presented them as the cleanest field mice in the world. However, that didn't work with the moms, and we had to let them go. We sadly watched them go back to their field. They were weaving a little bit and their legs were shaking. I don't think their mothers had ever warned them of the dangers of 9-year-old girls.

Nina

• Brummie
    Brummie

Cruzanheart I have NEVER laughed so much in my life as I have over these threads posted in the last few days!

Probably the poor little things were limp with shock
    They were weaving a little bit and their legs were shaking

Mwahahaahahahahahaah

I like mice, they taste good too.

Brummie

• RR
    RR

I tried that on my hamster, but it didn't work!

RR

• Celia
    Celia

RR Oh No !!! say it isn't true ...

• LB
    LB

My kitty would tear me up if I put her even close to a toliet.

Ang I mainly read this to see if cat lovers would bust your butt. Recently we wondered who has never been attacked on this forum. The only two we came up with was you and Billygoat. Maybe a couple of others but you two are the most obvious.

But then again you married Simon so perhaps it's a sympathy thing????

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((angharad )))))

I laughed so hard when I saw this. I wouldn't feel upset . . . all in fun. Besides when I saw this before it was a Dog's Washing Instructions, so ya know . . . it's from the dog's perspective, those sickos!!

Cats sure do have attitudes, though! LMAO at your cat picture!!! Tooooo funnnneeeee!!!

Love ya,

ESTEE

• Scully
    Scully

you mean like this, Angharad??

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit