If Someone Touches Woman’s Breast and Covers it up…

by John Aquila 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gone for good
    gone for good

Stillin -

Yeah, that happened a lot in my life, and it wasn't unclean it was GREAT. Lovely ladies, soft kisses and

they shared their beautiful breasts with a very appreciative guy - only these perverts could twist such joy and

generosity into something filthy...weirdos.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Your breast are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that brows among the lilies.

Where did I hear that, Mr Solomon. How did he know what her breast look like???

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I had a couple of nephews that got DF'd for cupping a feel. The one is pushing 40 and i don't think he has ever kissed a girl. A predominately elder, missionary type. I think he needs a good >>>>>. Nothing surprises me with these old perv. elders. They seem to get off of talking and going into detail about what and where you put your hands. It is not good enough to just say you touch a little boob but they have to know every gory detail and how it felt etc.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

Yeah, that happened a lot in my life, and it wasn't unclean it was GREAT. Lovely ladies, soft kisses and

they shared their beautiful breasts with a very appreciative guy - only these perverts could twist such joy and

generosity into something filthy...weirdos.

Sigh when I think of all the time I wasted as a teen, never getting to cup a feel or two, making me feel guilty for even thinking about what I would like to do all because of this cult.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

So what about me, the guy with freakishly large hands, I just can't help the fact that it gets totally covered up when I touch a woman's breast!

I mean when I touch even a DD, the gal looks down and wonders where it went!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Unclean. That's such a weird word to use for something they're saying is naughty.

It's so Old Testament. Uber conservative.

Your breast are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that brows among the lilies.

And then we have those types of scriptures being read at weddings and other meetings. What a bizarre contradiction. Song of Solomon strikes me as a private love letter, full of lust.

It's disgusting and unclean to touch a boob in private, but reading lusty private love poems in church, with kids present, is A-OK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit