If Someone Touches Woman’s Breast and Covers it up…

by John Aquila 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

One of the elder’s schools I attended, we dealt with a person who touched a girl’s breast and covered it up and kept it secret until it was revealed through a source. The instructor first laid the ground work for a guilt trip. He read this scripture;

(Leviticus 5:1) . . .“‘Now in case a soul sins in that he has heard public cursing and he is a witness or he has seen it or has come to know of it, if he does not report it, then he must answer for his error.

Instructor said; "So as elders you have come to know of a brother who sinned and covered it up. Even if it is just touching a woman's breast, it is still unclean and Jehovah is Holy. It disgusts him. If you let this man back into the congregation and he stumbles another member, whose fault is it

It is you elders who are at fault.

The brother covered up his sin like SATAN does, and you allowed him to come back into the congregation. And the Bible makes it very clear that soul should be for soul when a person’s life is lost.

And if someone is stumbled by this brother who covers up a sin, and leaves the congregation and is destroyed in Armageddon, then it is only right for Jehovah to take your soul or the soul of one of your family members like your wife, you little girl, or your little boy.

It’s only right. It satisfies the scales of justice". Then he showed us this scripture;

Deuteronomy 19:21 Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Instructor said; "So although there are no rules on when to show mercy to someone who covered up his sin, keep in mind that your life and the life of your family is at stake.

If you disfellowship that brother, then you can be sure you and your family are safe. But if you let him in, then you are playing Russian roulette with your family’s lives"

The Governing Body covered up over 1000 cases of child sexual abuse, shouldn’t they be disfellowshipped?

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Well if that part of the bible is literal, then yes, they should literally be disfellowshipped a thousand times (for each count of uncleanliness).

By the way that's another story that makes me want to punch their self-righteous fat doughboy faces right in the kisser.

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Wow, what a sadistic cult this is.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Londo111o
    Wow, what a sadistic cult this is.

Yea, now that I look back, I'm realizing how bad they really are. They teach members to show no compassion. That's why they are conditioned to shun close family members like children and parents. They are void of any human pity and compassion.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Okay? So a brother touches a sisters breast, an Elder finds out about it and doesn't say anything? So let me get this straight! An Elder who covers this up is a Sinner but when a child is molested, it's not the Elders job to report it to the authorities? Oh my God I am so glad we are OUT of this bats*** crazy cult!!!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Our Dr. touch the wife breast all the time and he fondle my private part all the time.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    James Mixon
    Our Dr. touch the wife breast all the time and he fondle my private part all the time.

LOL! It's a good thing he is not a JW.
  • Splash
    Splash

Let's start with that first verse - Lev 5:1.
    In the RNWT it reads differently to more accurately reflect the true meaning:

(Leviticus 5:1) “If someone sins because he has heard a public call to testify and he is a witness or has seen or learned about it and he does not report it, then he will answer for his error."

So this verse has nothing to do with reporting wrongdoing to the elders - he misrepresented the Bible when he said this. This verse is to do with a judicial case when witnesses are called for. If you know something then you must appear in that hearing.

Then the next verse he uses, Deut 19:21.

Jesus referenced this when he said (Matthew 5:38, 39) "You heard that it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ However, I say to you: Do not resist the one who is wicked, but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him."

So the harsh Mosaic law was replaced by Jesus law of mercy and forgiveness.
    Seems this elder doesn't trust Jesus enough to obey his laws instead of the inferior Mosaic laws.

Like most high up elders (instructors) they prefer to come up with their own brand of religious cruelty to treat the flock harshly. They are all invariably detached from human compassion and live to lord it over others.

Elders who still live by the old law reject Christ.
    (Colossians 2:13, 14) He kindly forgave us all our trespasses and erased the handwritten document that consisted of decrees and was in opposition to us. He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

What would happen if some one raised their hand and asked "How does this fit in with Jesus' words at..

Mt 7:1 Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are measuring out, they will measure out to you.
    Luke 6:37 “Moreover, stop judging, and you will by no means be judged; and stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned. Keep on forgiving, and you will be forgiven.
    Matthew 18:33, 34 Should you not also have shown mercy to your fellow slave as I showed mercy to you?’ 34 With that his master, provoked to wrath, handed him over to the jailers until he repaid all that he owed.
    Matthew 18:35 My heavenly Father will also deal with you in the same way if each of you does not forgive your brother from your heart.”

OR What is found at

Romans 2:1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are, if you judge; for when you judge another, you condemn yourself, because you who judge practice the same things.
    James 2:13 For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Have I expressed my disgust for religion yet today?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit