If Someone Touches Woman’s Breast and Covers it up…

by John Aquila 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

LOL, that is hilarious .

There was actually a sister Chung in our Hall, she was young about 25 and of the anointed.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose
    What happened to "let him who is without sin cast the first stone"?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

@LisaRose They took that part out of the Bible.

I'm not joking. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/b/r1/lp-e/nwt/E/2013/43/8

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    They took that scripture out of the Bible? That is really f*cked up. No way I'd ever even consider this cult again. Totally whack! And you just know they took that scripture out so as to justify their judgmental attitudes.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

John Aquila- "If someone touches a woman’s breast, and covers it up…"

The touch or the breast? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Good point Vidiot, I wondered the same thing before I read it....

This is a very harsh attitude to take. Back in the day the maxim drilled into us was that "Our aim is to gain" (our brother) & that d/f was a last resort. Different time different place I guess.

It does remind me of an exchange at one of the last elders meetings that I attended. A lad in the cong. had apparently confessed to touching his girlfriend's breasts and had received firm council from 2 elders , nothing more. The C/O was with us and confirmed that this was indeed "misconduct " or "uncleanness" I forget which. During the discussion it became clear that she had been fully clothed all the time. I then piped up and said "hold on, surely it must be touching inside her clothes that count!"

The C/O gave me a withering look and condescendingly said that "No, touching outside is unclean" I repeated my stance and eight pairs of eyes glared at me for my impertinence.....

"Well," I said "I was guilty of that 25 years ago and I never even knew!"

A stunned silence ensued.... I did not last long after that.

• blondie
    blondie
    Does touching a man's breasts count for anything?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Can you hug someone? I guess breast to breast don't count.
  • stillin
    stillin
    What if the woman puts her breast into your hand? Do you get extra credit? What if she holds your hand right where it is, on her breast! Don't the elders care about those kinds of extenuating circumstances?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit