If Someone Touches Woman’s Breast and Covers it up…

by John Aquila 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shadow
    shadow
    Do yourremember what year that was?
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Sounds like the mob - if you don't report when you know someone's skimming, the kingpin will go after your family.

One of the contradictions that always annoyed me in this cult was the issue of "stumbling" someone else and being responsible (and possibly dying at armageddon) for it vs if you are stumbled and leave you still die at armageddon. It's not "life for life" it's two lives lost unnecessarily because god's killing you both. If I'm stumbled by someone who's sufficiently guilty of causing my stumbling that god's perfect justice demands he pay with his life, doesn't that mean that I ought to survive armageddon? Or if I stumble someone and they're going to die at armageddon doesn't that mean that they were guilty of leaving and I wasn't at fault? I'm glad my parents were better than Jehovah - if they followed his example they would've killed me and my brother the first time we got into a fight.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    shadow
    Do yourremember what year that was?

I'm looking at the notes on my old elder book which was the 80s and the school was either in Arizona or Albuquerque N.M.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JOHN!!!!!! YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMETHING!

BUT.................if the sinner is already an elder and 3 years (+/-) has passed, THEN it is OK to cover over the sin, as he does not need to be removed but can continue serving.

Yeah.......that makes sense to me.

Doc

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    DesirousOfChange

JOHN!!!!!! YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMETHING!

BUT.................if the sinner is already an elder and 3 years (+/-) has passed, THEN it is OK to cover over the sin, as he does not need to be removed but can continue serving.

Yea Doc, your right,

Are you a lawyer by any chance, I believe the WT would give you a job in an instant. I

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

OneEye: "stumbling someone". For 27 years I have been told that. You will be responsible

for all the family members who didn't listen. You will single handily be responsible for their

death at armageddon. The last time I was told that I said kiss my Ass, you sick SOB....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Yea Doc, your right,

Are you a lawyer by any chance, I believe the WT would give you a job in an instant.

No, John, not a lawyer but I played one on TV in the Cong – I was an Elder. Oh, wait. I was a judge too!!

(No chance to be a lawyer as the End of the World was too near when I’d have gone to college in the 60s/70s)

Doc

The greatest revenge is living a happy & successful life!

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Hey doc, I' m been thinking of going to law school and jumping in on all the lawsuits against the WT.

I've heard once you are 65 you either get 60% cut of tuition fees or in some schools you can go free to law school.

I would be a good lawyer against the WT because I know all their policies since late 60s. All it would take is win one case 2million. I get 40% of that--ha--nice retirement nest egg. What if I win 4 or 5 cases. Holy mackerel, now we're talking big bucks$$$$

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    That reminds me of all the young dudes my age that are now elders, and self righteous as hell. When they well know that I was one brother that would discourage them from heavy petting with the girls that were hanging out with us. Quite a few of them also committed frequent fornication after they were used to the petting. Now they are elders and pretend to be clean. So I guess they justify their filth through that loop hole in the Shepard the Flock Elder book. So I sincerely think my wife and I look a lot younger than their decrepit selves and wives because we left all that stressful BS. Good topic John!
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

I love the guilt trip about "Stumbling others." That is such a huge manipulative guilt trip.

Question; where does "personal accountability" come into play? As in, people shouldn't be so f*cking stupid in the first place as to let others "stumble" them before the Almighty God? We are all judged as individuals, so individual accountability has to come into play at some point.

Trying to hold your families lives out over your head for how you judge others as Elders is really f*cked up and sick, and just screams "Cult." Wow! So glad I never went out for that team. **GAG**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit