My Identity!

by qwerty 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Angry
    Mr Angry

Hello to all again.

Used a fake ID as irrationally scared of being fingered by the dubs who used to know me. What the hell they don't scare me anymore.

As another UK poster my real name is Craig and I live in Northampton England although I was born in Birmingham, England and raised from the age of 3 in East Kilbride, Scotland where all things dub happened to me. East Kilbride had 3 shitty, anally retentive congregations and if I ever see any of the elders from them again I'll probably punch them. If any of you elders from EK are reading this you are a crowd of arseholes and I hate you. (Sorry to everyone else for my foul language.) Baptised in ignorance in '87 at 17 out by early '91 and never regretted it. This past year the 'net has been my emancipation and it is reading the courageous stories of all other ejws who went through worse than I did that has given me real healing.

Delighted to hear from any other UK posters or indeed anyone else out there who wants to swap stories. [email protected]

There, I feel much better for that. :-)

Craig / Rick /Mr Angry (take your pick)

• Mr Magoo
    Mr Magoo

Hi' everybody!

I live in Denmark, Europe. (Hi' Cecil!)

Wouldn't it be a good idea if everybody added their Country to their profile?

Take care!
    Mr Magoo

• Prisca
    Prisca

Mr Maggo (cute name, btw)

Some don't like putting their real country down to avoid being hunted down by the police.. oops I mean elders..

I am actually from Australia despite what my profile may say

• rob
    rob

I, like Thinker and his infamous Wife, live in Winchester, Virginia. Thinker's Wife and I are having lunch today anyone care to join us?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Dam Prisca,

and I was just adding Italy to my itenary! Are you up for a "superapostate" barby come July? Uncle Bruce is chipping in one charcoal brickette, so with my divining powers I should be able to feed several flocks of ex's.

carmel

• idaho
    idaho

Thou my ID states IDAHO, i'm really live in Norway. In fact, i'm imported from the US, so the name is not too misleading.
    Although I'm from Norway, I'm not not one of the crazy vikings
    who are quite reknown here - but living one does tend to become a bit crazy...

Heia Norge
    idaho

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

<---- Born in the midlands, england
    ...now live in Shropshire

Yours dig

Ordinary people just like you and me...
    We're the keepers of our destiny...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Dig,

Have we spoken before? I used to live in Telford.

Englishman.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Hi Englishman, where in Telford did u live?....me i'm originally from Wolverhampton, now live in Albrighton.

Yours dig

Ordinary people just like you and me...
    We're the keepers of our destiny...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Dig,

I spent several years in Aqueduct, Telford, before returning to WSM. H2O's Radar came from there too. My Pop used to be PO of Dawley and Bridgnorth.

Mike.

PS, I've been to Molyneux to support Pompey. Also used to work for Sharps bedrooms in Chapel Ash, WV.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit