My Identity!

by qwerty 71 Replies latest jw friends

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Hello all!Nice to meet you!

I am from CHRIST CHURCH of NEW ZEALAND,and I am loving hearing from people from different countries as idd love to travel one day!

If you dont know NZ, think of Racheal Hunter,Russel Crowe and Sam Neil.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi Jezebel,

In the 70's I travelled around Europe with a bunch of Kiwi's from the New Plymouth area, they came back to the UK and stayed for several years. We had great times, both the guys were part Maouri and great guitarists.

Halcyon days!

Englishman.

• jezebel influence
    jezebel influence

Hello Englishman ,
    I like many nzers have some Maori ancestry,but real Maoris are quite a crack up arent they.And they do like a good sing along too!

bye.. JEZ

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Thinker and I are from VA, the Shenandoah Valley. This is a cool thread!!!! Thanks for starting it, was it Qwerty?
    TW
    PS I see my husband has been playing with my picuture!

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa.

And for everyone's information, the news over here is not always famine, death, diseases, women giving birth in trees, AIDS. There are real people in these parts, a lot of human warmth, beautiful beaches, great cuisine et j'en passe.

Not much of a poster; the first I did drew a lot of fire. But I definitely love the company of you brothers, sisters, "apostates" and good-standing folk. Love to all.

PC

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Jez,

I love Christ Church! Spent three days there several years ago. We stayed in a B&B overlooking the beautiful south Pacific. Only two places with that type of beauty, NZ and Alaska! Would love to come back and explore the south island. Working on it! I have a round-the-world ticket for next July but it puts me into Aukland and only two days for re-newing aquaintances. Wish I had two weeks!

cheers

carmel

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

G'day,

I was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. Baptised and left school to pioneer aged 15 in 1972. Left Kingdom Halls, Field Service and God bothering behind when moving to Sydney with wife and pre-school daughters in 1986. Lived there till recently moving to live in the bush near Tathra, Far South Coast, NSW. (as far from Haifa as I can get

Some personal info:

unclebruce, known to his wife as: mr.smug bastard:

Favorite color: Sort of a bluey creamy cranberry.
    Favorite food: Cocoa pops (they're like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy)
    Favorite drink: Old Jehovah
    Favorite car: 4WD Bush beast
    Favorite beach: Bithry inlet (try finding that in yer Atlas)
    Favorite sport: sea-kayaking
    Favorite hobby: antique restoration
    Favorite magazine: Earth Garden
    Favorite book: Teaching your chicken to fly.
    Favorite country: Papua/New Guinea
    Favorite bible verse: "Go forth and multiply"
    Favorite sexual position: "as above"
    Favorite Watchtower publication: "The List" - Focus
    Favorite Song: Who will be the witness - Nick Cave
    Favorite TV show: Bargearse
    Favorite Optimist: Logical
    Favorite Pessimist: Thirdson
    Favorite Dictator: Alexi Sales (aka Benito Musolini)
    Favorite JW: Sir Fred Hall
    Favorite Apostate: Kent
    Favorite Saying: "Farkel you're a bloody idiot!"(only used it once, it cracks me up every time)
    Favorite religion: See all the above.

• COMF
    COMF
    Favorite book: Teaching your chicken to fly.
    Favorite sexual position: "as above"

Gee, I dunno, unk... it sounds like fun all right, but if you ever forgot to flap yer wings... besides, you know what happens when ducks fly upside down, don'tcha.

COMF

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

Soy de denver, Colorado

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Whee! A lot from Oregon. Me too, from the Cottage Grove area.

LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit