Lingerie Discussion

by pettygrudger 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac
    And what are your preferences - the "nasty" attire or the "soft & subtle" type stuff? Inquiring minds really want to know!

It's the "thought" that counts!!!

mac

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Petty:

It meant it wanted his body LOL <Sheila's flower meaning 101: how to make your own meaning of flowers LOL>

Edited by - SheilaM on 5 February 2003 22:56:48

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I need all the threads like this I can get.

My Catholic mom was such a prude, and I've always had this feeling that women really don't "like it". I'd say a lot of the comments in this thread seem to indicate otherwise!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Men

Listen up here, the ladies are indeed intrigued by men wearing something interesting.

Here in Toronto, I've seen many women go bananas trying to find something sexy and revealing for their man.

But the funny part about all of this: you all know it's gonna come off, dontcha' ?

Makes you wonder why you need to buy it in the first place: cut to the chase

Have fun, all of you. Don't forget to keep the chocolates in the fridge, the roses in the vase, and your heads on your shoulders .

"...stupid cupid, stop pickin' on me!"

Connie Francis

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Thanks Sheila - I should probably spend more time eaves-dropping on my son's phone conversations!

Rayzorblade - you crack me up!!!

• Auntie Flame
    Auntie Flame

Either way, I'm just happy if I can reach the hooks on the bra and if the cups control those two blobs of silly putty on my chest, instead of letting 'em look like "charismatic boobies".

Auntie Flame

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Pettygrudger, I love the idea of this thread. I definitely love Victoria Secret lingerie and have so many little cuties I've worn throughout the years . My husband always considers it a gift whenever I buy something sexy and he also loves going with me to buy something he likes to see me in. Especially for our romantic getaways. I like that the "T" back or thong undies are so popular. They look great under slacks and he loves them on me.

Francois, I totally agree with you that guys love to get gifts or flowers and fruitbaskets delivered. I bet they also would love some pretty silk or satin lingerie tucked in with the fruit. Kind of like the "forbidden fruit

Edited by - ARoarer on 6 February 2003 17:29:20

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

hee hee - I wonder how much business we've got started for Victoria Secret's w/this thread!

I realize the stuff comes off shortly after the "appearance" is made - but it doesn't have to be necessarily so....

I talked to hubby last night about it & shared this thread w/him - and he absolutely agree's with all the men - it is a gift!Now I have to figure out something appropriate to wear for my "first time" that won't have me crying in the bathroom!!!!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Good topic....... PG......... I am seriously wanting to go shopping at Victoria's Secret. I want some of these,,,,,,,,,,, in lots of colors,,,,,,,,,,

They are the boy cut,,,,,,,, they look better from the back,,,,,,,, you usually have a little bit of butt hanging out,,,,,, that is what makes them look sexy. They are more lacy , you can see thru them just a bit, more than it looks in the pic.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Lyin

I really like those "boy cut" ones on my wife. You are right, they really do look good from the back.

Thongs or boy cuts ... I love 'em both ... they just make me smile alot.

*****Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit