Lingerie Discussion

by pettygrudger 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((Pettygrudger)))

Great idea, this thread! With Valentines Day just around the corner.

I for one, love buying sexy lingerie. I also love when someone buys for me, as long as it is my color and size.

Also the long soak in the tub with Rose essential oils and lotions, then to finish off with a spritz of my favorite cologne...guess what THAT might be!

I have a drawer full of sexy stuff. . .and one of these fine days, I will find me a fella to model it for!!! Oh, and stocking hose and sexy shoes are included!!

ESTEE

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I myself prefer being jus naked but since we still have a son at home I usually opt for flannel ! But in the bedroom, I have lots of lingerie I like satin, silk not into a lotta lace though. I LOVEVictoria Secrets<I cant turn the damn red off LOLMy favorite and Thunders is a burgundy lace over satin nightie with sheer thong OH YA ....I also just bought a creme satin that I love. Once in a while I love to do the whole shibang heels, hose everything.....geesh gotta go find Thunder now LOL

Francois: That is how I got my Thunder Rider I sent him a red rose and a daisy...he said he knew what the rose meant but not the daisy He soon found out what the daisy meant

Edited by - SheilaM on 5 February 2003 16:53:19

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Sheila - what does a daisy mean????? I really don't know.

Luckylucy - that is such a cut outfit!!!!!

Edited by - pettygrudger on 5 February 2003 19:19:4

• Valis
    Valis

eheheh this topic warms my heart...

All you ladies should check out this website if you haven't heard about it already...lots of toys and lingerie for your perusal....and they are Valis approved so not to worry...eheheh

http://www.adulttoychest.com/store/DeptGarments.hmx?&RID=KROT

And don't forget to send your lover/s a kinky card from this website...

http://www.kinkycards.com

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Triple XXX W/the Clothes On" class

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger
    and they are Valis approved so not to worry...eheheh

Valis - is there something you haven't told us?????!!!!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I think I need to check out the whole lingerie thing. I have pretty bras, but that's about it. I wanna have a drawer full of sexy things too. My whale pajama pants and holey tshirts haven't been getting much action lately

• ESTEE
  • copsec
    copsec

I LOVE wearing lingerie for the hubby! And of course, he loves it too! Sometimes when my weight is up I get self-conscious but he gets me over it! But when I am losing weight (like I am now) I go on a buying spree and heat things up around here!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I love lingerie and would love to buy it but my man doesn't like it. I can get all dressed up and sexy and thats when he will turn me down but if i am lounging in sweats that does it for him. Guys can I get some input on this???? Victorias has from very nice choices but I also like Fredricks.

• songmistress
    songmistress

My sis used to work for Fredericks of Hollywood in the Mall near the naval base in Bremerton. All the good little navy wives would never tell when the fleet was coming in(national security ya know lol), but sis could always tell because her sales would skyrocket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit