Bisexual?

by Sirona 50 Replies latest social relationships

• JeffT
    JeffT

6: I have two computers. One is at work. One is at home. In both cases I have to be discreet about what I'm looking at. Typing "female ejaculation" into the search engine might well raise issues I don't want to deal with.

• dubla
    dubla

jeff-

thats why i gave you the link.

(edited because that page i embedded was probably inappropriate for this forum...oops).

Edited by - dubla on 6 February 2003 13:11:20

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Typing "female ejaculation" into the search engine might well raise issues I don't want to deal with.

You mean like freudian stuff?

*imagines Jeff hugging knees and rocking back and forth in the corner muttering "my mom couldn't have done that!"*

• LB
    LB

female ejaculation

yeah yeah yeah... equal rights ... blah blah blah ... women can do anything men can do and better

I still can pee with more accuracy than any woman.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok, I will stop reading and comment.

I have been with women before. I don't consider myself bisexual though.

I think that it was just a time in my life where I was experimenting and curious. Plus, men were on my S*IT list at the time so I figured I would try the other "side".

I was never in an actual relationship with a women, it was only a sexual thing.

I still find women attractive, but now I only look.

Jesika

• joelbear
    joelbear

I think men are much more likely to be bisexual than women. At least it sure seems that way online. Of course I don't frequent many lesbian chat rooms.

Joel

• JeffT
    JeffT

6: The "issues" I don't want to raise are trying to explain to my wife or my boss, also a woman, what in the hell I was looking at.

• Mac
    Mac

Be honest jJeff,

Is it just the the issues you are worried about "raising' when you type those words?

mac

• scotsman
    scotsman

Although being celibate until 30 I was always attracted to men and women but since leaving the borg I've found myself in a relationship with a man. So I've only had sex with him and we're monogomous, does that mean I'm definitely homosexual, or does the fact that I continue to find women and men attractive mean I'm bisexual?

I confess to having problems with both labels as they tend to be tied to the notion of ever increasing promiscuity which is not the case. Saying you're gay also identifies you with one community which, again, is not the case. The city in which I live has what I'd term a 'gay ghetto' but i prefer to live an integrated life as part of society at large.

I suppose I am a practising homosexual but latently bisexual. And boy, do I practise...!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I still can pee with more accuracy than any woman.

Damn straight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit