Sharon Roe to be df'd tonight.

by avishai 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• avishai
    avishai

Once again, the JW's are trying to silence someone that is so hurt it is almost beyond imagination. Sharon Roe, sister in law of Robert Bryant is being df'd by the wts to keep her quiet about how they drove her brother in law to the brink of despair & beyond, by constantly hounding him & supporting his parents in their battle to undermine his headship as a parent by trying to get visitation and/or custody of his children. They KNEW he was severely depressed & yet continued to harass this man, to the point where something so horrible, so unspeakable happened. His parents continue this abominable behavior by putting judgemental scriptures on his headstone, by morphing Robert Bryants oldest sons face w/ that of their other son to make him appear older, happier, on his headstone robbing this poor boy of his individuality even in death. Such is the behavior of these monsters, taking all of their son & daughter in laws assets, & giving the other non meeting attending relatives nothing, even though they, not the parents were the only ones that the Bryants would speak too. So once again, they go after someone so destitute emotionally, having her sister, brother in law and nieces & nephews taken away. For all you JW lurkers on this board, this is the fruits of your faith, Longo, Bryant, Robert & Ben Moore, the Kostelniuks, & so many other unreported suicides, a direct result of your shunning & mind control practices. Shame on you. Shame on a religion that kills more people per year through this & their twsted unscriptural policy on blood than Jonestown & Heavens gate combined!

I encourage all of you on this board to post the names of those of you who have been murdered & the dates they died & why as an expression of remembrance & love for them.

Edited by - avishai on 5 February 2003 1:38:16

Edited by - avishai on 5 February 2003 1:41:13

Edited by - avishai on 5 February 2003 1:44:41

Edited by - avishai on 5 February 2003 12:53:54

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((((((((((SHARON and AVASHAI))))))))))))))))))))

That sucks. I can't believe they did that crap. Oh wait. Yes I can.

Lisa

• Farkel
    Farkel

I will call Sharon tomorrow. She lives in my area.

Shit. I cannot belive the evil the Watchtower religion keeps dishing out.

Farkel

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Their continual ungodliness astounds me. Instead of showing Christian love and compassion, they boot you out and try to convince you that you will be destroyed for it.

Sharon, hang in there. They, the JWs, aren't worth your time of day. There are many kind compassionate people out here who will be there for you.

Lew W

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

avishai, this is too terrible for words. Here is a link where you can post in rememberance the ones you've known who are no longer with us. Mine is #95. And I will be adding my sister's name to this list. Reading this breaks your heart. Because you know it's all true.......

http://www.ajwrb.org/victims/index.shtml

Love...

April

edited to add....take the time to read some of them...especially #'s 13, 36, 48, and 62, just to point out a few. It makes me ill........

Edited by - Tatiana on 5 February 2003 2:9:14

• Angharad
    Angharad

Oh thats disgusting I cannot believe how low these people will stoop

(((Sharon & everone thats lost someone)))))

Edited by - angharad on 5 February 2003 4:31:9

• blondie
    blondie

She violated the 11th commandment:

Thou shalt not make the Watchtower look bad in public (even if it is true).

Blondie(who hates bullies)

Sharon, right on girl!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I had two friends commit suicide in the last two years. Both were just after disfellowshipping. The cultlike hold this religion has strips an individual's ability for self evaluation. The worth of a person is defined by the stand in the congregation not by their heart.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Gary Leonard Kreider-suicide 1996

Tammy Frasier Schultz- died of a heart condition caused by repeated physical trauma, beaten and abused by elder father and brothers only to escape into a violent marriage that the elders told her she had to stay in, she was 27 and left behind three children- 6, 4, and 18 months, 1995

Lori Pacheco(sorry cant remember her married name) died in late 80's-early 90's of rare disease because she refused blood. Left loving husband and two or three children. I grew up with her in So. NJ

all of these and more were on a website called Watchtower Victims Memorial--not sure if it is still around, but it was a good idea and if it is not--someone should start it up again.

Ravyn

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

and how can I forget?

my cousin Louis Roagers who died in a car crash on his way to a Meeting for Field Service---he was late and the kids were acting up in the back seat and he ran a Stop sign. 1989.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit