Attacks on Kingdom Hall

by Kenneson 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

In today's paper: "Church Worries About Rash of Vandalism."

http://pasco.tbo.com/pasco/MGAB8NACRBD.html

While I certainly don't agree with JW doctrine, neither do I condone such activity. It only intensifies their persecution complex. Better to combat them through education than with bullets.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I agree Kenneson, but I'm afraid the more bad press they receive, the more the crazies will come out and try to do them harm. Personally, I am more than disgusted with them, but violence is not the answer. On top of that I still have a brother, his wife, a niece and a nephew still attending as faithful witnesses, and I had rather they aren't harmed in any way. Bug

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

This reminds me of the riot that took place after the Super Bowl. The news said these revelers just wanted an excuse to do damage. When it comes to shooting up a place, sorry, it is wickedly wrong.

Guest 77

• worf
    worf

I also do not agree with violence, but the simple fact is that the wts has done a lot of evil and

caused a lot of deaths and other negativity in other peoples lives, (Mexico/Malawi, blood doctrine, suicides, child molestation, etc. etc . etc.),

and the evil they have put out there is being visited right back upon them in cases like this

vandalism. So its their own fault. Tough shit!!!!

Worf

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Worf !

Settle down! The ones in the Kingdom Hall didn't create the Blood Doctrine or anything else. They are just followers. Attacking them at that level is totally wrong.

Sounds like you haven't taken your medication yet. Remember, one of the blue pills and two of the white ones.

*****Rub a Dub

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Ok rubadub, you gave me my morning laugh!

Guest 77

• worf
    worf

Rubadub,

I don't need to settle down and I don't need any medication. Obviously you did not give any thought to what I posted.

I wrote that I do not sanction violence. Period.

But the fact is that the rank and file have to suffer for the evil that the wts has been putting out there for decades simply because they are still part of the borg. And as I posted, one of the laws of life is that whatever you put out to other people will be attracted back to you in some form or fashion. And I'll add, sometimes sooner, sometimes later, and in varying degrees of severity.

One of the things that has not been made clear in this case is why the attack on that kh? Rubadub, you don't know what went on to prompt it. Someone in that kh may have done something that angered the attackers really bad.

So don't attack my character just because I'm someone who realizes that whatever happens to the wt and its property is their own fault. If the rank and file don't want to be hurt from it then they need to wake up and get out and stop taking a part in the evil of the wt by their association with it.

YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION BEFORE YOU TELL ME TO TAKE ANY!

DID YOU BATTLE THE gb LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE THE SERVICE DEPT LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE THE LEGAL DEPT LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE JARACZ LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE AN INVESTIGATION COMMITTEE LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE THE ELDERS OF 3 DIFFERENT CONGREGATIONS LIKE I DID. DID YOU BATTLE 2 CIRCUIT OVERSEERS AND A DISTRICT OVERSEER LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE ROBERT PEVY AND JR BROWN LIKE I DID? DID YOU BATTLE SAMUEL HERD LIKE I DID? PELLECHIA? SINCLAIR? AND gb SECRETARIES LIKE MY FAMILY AND I DID? I COULD GIVE MORE NAMES BUT THE LIST IS TOO LONG.

DID YOU DO ALL OF THIS BATTLING IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE FOR CONGREGATION MEMBERS? AND OVER A SEVEN YEAR PERIOD?

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION RUBADUB, THERE ARE MANY RANK AND FILE MEMBERS WHO KNOW THAT wt POLICIES ARE EVIL AND WRONG AND HAVE NO BASIS, BUT THEY CHOOSE TO FOLLOW WT ANYWAY! SO THE FACT IS THAT MANY OF THEM ARE NOT SIMPLY FOLLOWERS. MANY OF THEM LIKE IT!

SO YOU CAN PUT THIS IN YOUR RUBADUB PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

WORF

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Worf

I do apologize if you felt I was in any way attacking your character. I was simply concerned about the medication.

But based on the circumstances and tone of comments, it would be safe to take an extra white pill today. Just don't drive a car or operate heavy machinery.

***** Rub a Dub

• worf
    worf

The pills are for you. You need them, not me.

Worf

• searcher
    searcher
    The ones in the Kingdom Hall didn't create the Blood Doctrine or anything else.

No they did'nt did they ? All they do is spread the watchtower lies, talk people into joining the cult and put thier families at risk, generally treat each other like dirt, call everyone else in the world evil, refuse to believe the evidence of child molestation, help to cover up whatever the others do, shun ones who ask questions, refuse to support the governments who allow the freedom of religion, refuse to acknowledge those who died to gain that freedom and beg for grants from the governments they hate.

Did I forget something ?

They are so innocent !

searcher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit