Just saw a 'Ghost' or something....

by Crazy151drinker 37 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

Same thing happened to me and a friend before I was drawn into the WT world.

Me and a mate was on our way to the Bus stop (going night clubing)

About 100 meters from the Bus stop, I saw a harm stick out from the shelter (shelter -made of bricks) as though a bus was coming and like the person wanted to stop a Bus.

We arrived at the Bus stop to find nobody inside! I thought I had just imagined it, so I asked my friend if he had just seen what I had seen. To my amazment he said he saw the exact same thing too!

Explain that you non believers! LOL

Qwerty.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it amazes me how people are so keen to dismiss and ridicule people who have these experiences just because they dont, or dont want to believe that other intelligence interacts with our dimension.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Pleasuredome..........Well said!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

THAT ELEVATOR MUST HAVE.....DEMONS!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ever see "The Truman Show"? Obviously the person you saw is actually working for the production company that is orchestrating YOUR LIFE.

Sleep well tonight. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nina

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, I'll be serious. Sorry about that - it's the Silly Time of the Day for me. I think there are a lot of things going on we can't explain, and may never understand. Or maybe we will in (or if there is) the afterlife. Big Tex and I lived in an old house once upon a time, and our dog would occasionally go rigid, fix his eyes on seemingly nothing in the room, and then act like he was looking at a person moving around (i.e., moving his head, cocking his ears, etc.). It was really creepy.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Yeru,

I think your right! Just the other day I saw papa smurf walking past my cubicle!!!!

• target
    target

Yes Pleasuredome, well said. You cannot bring up subjects like this here on this forum. Some are very limited in their understanding of what goes on around them. Even if they do see it themselves, they will not believe it simply because they do not want to. That is why we now have a forum just for this type of discussion for xjws.

http://groups.msn.com/ExJWsandNewAge/messages.msnw

Millie

• jws
    jws

Had almost exactly the same experience a few weeks ago. It was at the garage elevators at work. I saw a guy walk into the elevator and the elevator doors close. I must have been about 20 yards away. In fact, I was close enough that I thought he might hold the elevator and wait for me. But, the doors closed. By the time I got there and pressed the up button, the same elevator opened and it was empty.

It didn't seem to take that long for me to walk to the button and these elevators are SLOW. It takes forever for them to decide to close the doors after you've gotten in and when travelling down, it seems to take over 5 seconds from the time it stops until the doors open. It *could have* gone up and back down, but the timing would have had to have been the fastest I ever saw that elevator go.

I'm assuming nothing else obvious, like a back and front door on the elevator (person walking out the other one). Or person escaping through the trap-door in the ceiling.

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

Sounds cool! You should do some research into this, there are many explanations on the internet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit