Just saw a 'Ghost' or something....

by Crazy151drinker 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    our dog would occasionally go rigid, fix his eyes on seemingly nothing in the room, and then act like he was looking at a person moving around (i.e., moving his head, cocking his ears, etc.). It was really creepy.

I've had that happen with a few dogs too... spooked me. For those who have NEVER had an 'encounter', all these things seem silly - but for those who HAVE had encounters, they are undeniable (although unexplainable).

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

The truth is out there! LOL

• romansfourteen1to6
    romansfourteen1to6

It is growing clear that there is something to the belief that some Watchtower Society fanatics have experimented with, perfected and are apparently using a kind of image projection device some have said is plasma based. On another string on this website I think it was Jeffrey Schehm who mentioned that in Bethel they have sometimes projected a so-called demon image of a "little green man" in Bethelites' rooms where literature from another church was located.

• Nickey
    Nickey

ummmm... okay Roman.

But anywayz, my dog also keeps doin' that. Everything would be fine and he'll just jump up and bark and duck his head to avoid being petted. I know his behavior and knows that he only does that if a stranger comes around. It looks crazy because it looks like he's doing that and trying to duck his head. I thought my dog lost his mind. But I went on and watched him one day and saw his eyes following around the room. He kept growling like something kept trying to follow him or play with him. I didn't see anything and just told him to hush up. But I followed him to the top of the stairs and he went off again and started backing away. I stood there looking at him and then turned to look back down the stairs and thought I saw something or someone out the corner of my eye. I waited and cold air rushed up and a blur of faint colors came up and stopped in the middle of the stairs.

lol Me and my dog JETTED!

I was like "OKAY! It's time for US to get OUT the house and take a nice LONG walk!"

• qwerty
    qwerty

Nickey...........

That experience you related as given me the eeby geebies!

Qwerty

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

My husband is convinced that he's seen a man in a trench coat in our hallway a couple times...he is convinced it's a demon.I asked him how come I've never seen him,since I'm the apostate....he said satan already has me.Whatever....doesn't make much sense to me!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Bittersweet...that is so funny!..That's the kind of answer my JW hubby would have given!...I bet you have as much fun as I did!...Is your hubby a JW?

Snoozy....

ps..Not keeping any secrets from us are you? Man in trench coat sneaking around in the hallway?

Edited by - Golden Girl on 12 February 2003 10:19:42

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Golden Girl,

Yeah,my hubby is a witness.I asked him if he'd gotten enough sleep lately....lol......I also told him maybe medication was necessary!

I told him no worries...it was just my boyfriend trying to sneak out without being caught!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit