Just saw a 'Ghost' or something....

by Crazy151drinker 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Crazy:

We had some Mexican food. Burritos. Pretty good.

And we DID see something. Who knows what.

It was a case of escaped gas........

Phew!

Katie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Just for the record.... spiced brownies do not cause hallucinations of ghosts. So there.

There is more between heaven and earth then we know. Just becasue we have dismissed the JW, and proven them to be false, does not mean we suddenly have all the answers for the ways of the universe. We DO NOT know what happens with us when we die. It would be good if we kept that in mind.

In all honesty, I don't believe in ghosts or stuff like that.

But I am certainly open to persuasion.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

*hides Brummies cookies in here*

If he comes by and thinks he see them in here- just tell him he "just saw a 'Ghost' or something" k?

shhhhhhhhhhh

XW

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I was thinking also that it was a freight elevator? They have a "Back door".

Did you ever hear about "Shadow People?"...Interesting!...Check out..

www.shadowers.com

or do a search for Shadow people....

Snoozy...

Art Bell used to have a good site..but couldn't find the info there anymore.....

Edited by - Golden Girl on 1 February 2003 18:35:49

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

The explanation is really very simple. There are many dimensions on the earth that interact with each other.....especially in the presence of elevators and Mexican food !!

(Sound of a theremin playing in the background....ooo eeee oooo)

Warrigal.....who avoids riding Mexican food while carrying elevators.

• Solace
    Solace

Hi crazy,

Oh sorry. I wasnt calling you crazy, I just said your name, honest....

Maybe the ghost or spirit was flirting and showing you some leg.

Seriously, I honestly believe that there could be alot more to this existance than we are currently aware of, or understand. I think anythings possible at this point.

The thing is, it could have at least held the elevator for you. How rude, ya know?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    So there you go. We both saw someone go in the elevator and 2 seconds later they're gone!!

The doors probably opened before the elevator arrived and whoever it was went in without looking and plummeted to the ground!

• yumbby
    yumbby

I agree with pleasuredome, to dismiss something we don't understand is ignorant... there are many things in this world we have no idea about yet....

• rem
    rem

Why do ghosts use elevators?

rem

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Rem,

Who knows...maybe it was going to work

And as far a it being a 'gasious burritto expulsion'; that usually occured after lunch......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit