Just saw a 'Ghost' or something....

by Crazy151drinker 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ok the weirdest thing just happened to my coworker and I. We went to go pickup our breakfast from accross the street. When we got back to our building we walked over to the elevators and as we turned the corner we saw someone get into the elevator before it closed. We didnt see the person exactly but we saw their leg or whatever passthrough before the door closed. Ok, no big deal. So we pushed the elevator button thinking we'll wait for the other elevator (we have 2) but the elevator door starts to reopen. I think to myself- that sucks we just messed up their elevator ride. Well anyways, the door opens up and no-ones there. So we get in the elevator and I asked Bill, hey "Wasnt someone in here?" and he says "I thought I saw someone go in here!"

So there you go. We both saw someone go in the elevator and 2 seconds later they're gone!!

Ok. Im a little spooked.

• mike047
    mike047

You're not suppose to drink your breakfast.

mike

• Crazy151drinker
  • Crazy151drinker
  • SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Crazy,

The second elevator is probably on speed! See, those drugs cause all sorts of problems!

BTW, Enjoy your breakfast? Hash browns?

Spanner

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I am not on drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had some Mexican food. Burritos. Pretty good.

And we DID see something. Who knows what.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Tootsie, You probably saw something on the other elevator and thought it was the one you were getting into.

Or maybe its the ghost of some large mexican woman coming for you. Look OUT!!!

• Erich
    Erich

There are many PROVEN asserts and reports that somebody visited the toilet of an airplane and did never come back any more; -)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Truth fool is was not the other elevator, Bill saw it too. And If it was a big woman it she would have gotten stuck.

Airplane toilets?????

• jgnat
    jgnat

How hot were those burritos?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit