Just read that Carl Olof Jonsson died yesterday

by slimboyfat 362 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    understand that you need to be able to discredit VAT 4956 because it contradicts your religious superstitions.

You are deluded. Again, all I am asking is for evidence. I will form my own opinions without your rhetoric.

An argument that the Bible is the word of God is found in wt publications and you know where to find it if you like. And if God exists empirical evidence aka convincing evidence or proof aka miracle or as you label it magic can only come directly from God. It is a personal conclusion like those on 1CE that concluded Jesus was the Messiah. Many did not believe. But let’s stick to vat 4956 which is very interesting and the subject matter here. You’ve highlighted some very interesting points such as June 29 year after year. Can you explain in detail the significance of the solstice affecting the lunar eclipse. You should go into detail explaining why the sky was -568 instead of attacking scholar and other posters. The wt 2011 article goes into the moon lining up with -588 (and not with -568) substantiating -607. Also, the insertion of the month by greedy politicians as highlighted by scholar is plausible. That is the subject here: 568 vs 588.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Of course, VAT 4956 is endorsed by the Watch Towers Society as authentic in the 1 November 2011 issue of The Watchtower, which goes to great lengths to claim VAT 4956 supports JW dogma. But because of obvious errors that render their interpretation impossible, even that endorsement isn’t good enough for Fisherman. 😂

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Fisherman:

Can you explain in detail the significance of the solstice affecting the lunar eclipse.

Stop requesting (demanding) information that has already been clearly provided.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4566098901467136/just-read-that-carl-olof-jonsson-died-yesterday?page=28#5137112924422144

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Jeffro you failed to provide evidence authenticating the related vat.

Stop requesting (demanding) information that has already been clearly provided.

Neither requesting nor demanding. Explain why. Not challenging you on this.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Fisherman:

Neither requesting nor demanding. Explain why.

🤦‍♂️

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Jeffro although obvious to you and to others. A lot of people can’t grasp why it is physically impossible.

This is a very very interesting point. You should explain

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4566098901467136/just-read-that-carl-olof-jonsson-died-yesterday?page=27#5460040333393920

if you don’t know what a solstice is, you can find additional information about them on the internet.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Not the question I ask. I am asking for the benefit of everyone following your debate with scholar in simple terms why was it physically impossible for the lunar eclipse to have occurred as wt sees it. Your explanation.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I have already answered your stupid question. And yes, your question is stupid, because you keep asking it after I have answered it more than once.

An eclipse that is explicitly 6 days after the solstice cannot occur on 15 July, for the same reason that the solstice cannot occur on 9 July.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    • An eclipse that is explicitly 6 days after the solstice cannot occur on 15 July, for the same reason that the solstice cannot occur on 9 July.

Why is that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit