The Fifth Estate: Post your comments HERE

by Scully 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Scully
    Scully

For everyone who's watched.... or is in the process of watching the show.....

Please feel free to post your comments.... reactions.... quotes that stood out in your mind HERE!

Love, Scully

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

It was brilliant!

Expatbrit, retroclairvoyant class

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

If you have younger children in the home I suggest they not watch, but that is up to you as parents.

This show is gritty, and disturbing. You may want to view it first, and then depending on the age and maturity of your children, view it with them a later time. We must protect our children !

SIGH !

• reporter
    reporter

Well, now that I have awakened from permasleep a.k.a. state of the non-union address last night, it's time to rock the video capture equipment into action....

T minus 20 minutes and counting!

• reporter
    reporter

Heineken please!!!

• shera
    shera

I just finished watching and it was heartbreaking.It angered me,and brought tears to my eyes.

Like Expatbrit said,it was brilliant.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Well...here we go....

Expatbrit

• dottie
    dottie

I agree...Brilliant is the word to use.

My emotions are so mixed right now...sadness, anger, frustration, sympathy for the victims......

I am just hoping and praying that my mother is watching.......

I will have to post later when my brain doesn't feel like a bowl of jello...

Dottie

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

It was awsomely done. But I could only see the pompous attitudes of the accused, and how it doesn't phase them at all, and I'm sure they never watched it, or allowed there submissive wifes to watch it, too much of a revolt. Hopefully some good will come of it. I can still see them sitting on their pedastal's. They always have an answer. Hopefully this will be the crumbling of the Great Watchtower.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Only 15 minutes into it, and I can't stop crying......regardless of all those that are glad to see the WTBS finally be called to task for their awful policies, as a fellow survivor, all I can say is it kills me to know how others have also suffered, went to their elders for guidance, help and even salvation, and are returned to be abused over & over again.

No one can understand what this does to a child....going for help to be returned gives indication that it is in fact your fault, that you cause this. The self-loathing, the guilt, shame, pain........

Can't post anymore -

Good job to CBC Fifth Estate - it hits so close to home & to the reality of the situation (especially using their own policies & scriptures).......don't think I can watch anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit