The Fifth Estate: Post your comments HERE

by Scully 117 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

If you're going to run around this board and throw accusations at me, it's only fair that you tell me who you are, since you seem to know me so well. FairGame, do you plan to play fair?

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Oh, I see who you are DazedandConfused, what is your plan now? To harrass me by using a different username??

• FairGame
    FairGame

Fairgame? Are we going to play it?

What I am seeing is that my wife (yes, my wife) is going through hell because of you. It is hard to watch her sit and cry over this shit. Why does she have to take your crap over things that have nothing to do with real life? Why does she have to cry and be upset over things that are not important? Why do I have to deal with this crap? I want to use your real name but I know I shouldn't. Rev, look at your own post's. I have looked at my wife's post's and I don't see where she is far off from the truth. I look at your post's and I see lie after lie.

I am asking for you to leave it alone. Not only am I asking for you to leave HER alone but I am asking that you quit lying to everyone on this board. Quit vascillating, quit making people on this board think that you are more successful than you are. What I am asking is that you quit hurting my wife and quit trying to make yourself a God among men.

• lilacs4everr
    lilacs4everr

Hawk,

Thanks for the newspaper link !!!

Lilac

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Rev Malk and Fairgame .... this is not an appropriate "thread" for this.

This thread is discussing what you thought of the Canadian show.

Please ... if you guys want to have a go at one another please create a new thread or go Email one another.

Please.

hawk

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Thank you Hawk, I agree 100%. This is a brother/sister spat that doesn't belong here, and I apologize that it's made it's way to this board. The last thing any of us need is our family's dirty laundry being splattered all over in public. It'll only make US look stupid, and you people surely don't need to hear it. That's why I refuse to answer these posts. My own brother-in-law knows my phone number, and I think it's best to call me if he wishes to speak with me regarding hi wife.

• FairGame
    FairGame

I completely agree with you on this hawkaw. I did not think before I typed. This is not the place for this and I apologise to all for my post.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thank you so kindly guys and don't worry about it.

One final point - Welcome to the board "Fairgame".

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit