My first

by Solace 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Update,

I have been using the touchpad all day..... Im getting used to it and I kinda like how its not so bulky, but the keys are closer together so I have been sending some crazy, misspelled messages to my friends over IM all day.

Be patient with me guys..

• BB
    BB

I am happy to hear that you are getting a chance to explore the merits of your own laptop. As you are no doubt aware, not all laptops are the same as some are more sensitive than others.

Some come equipped with smooth surfaces that require gentle stroking. These need no more than a few refined, almost languid touchs to keep them running at peak performance.

Other laptops come with a small "nub", which on first inspection, might be easily overlooked. If you look closely, youll find the little "nub" right in the middle of your laptop. As a possible point of interest, the nubs that I have seen have ranged in color from pink to dark red.

You might find that manipulation of the little "nub" to be a little tricky at first but, I suspect that youll soon get the hang of it. Try not to be too aggressive at first. Take your time. Once you get accustomed to how it feels, Im sure that youll want to use it more frequently.

I hope that youll enjoy exploring your laptop.

BB

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I actually use a laptop at work instead of a regular desktop unit. I then plug external monitor and keyboard into it and I never know the difference.

It is a Toshiba 1.0 ghz with 256k RAM and a 10 gig hard drive. I then have a 19" monitor and it works just fine.

BTW, a friend of mine bought a Dell about a year ago and is very happy with it. I have heard good things about Dell and they are very competitively priced (starting at less than $1,000). If I was buying a new one today, I would definitely check them out.

One thing I really like about Dell is that they typically use non-proprietary parts in their computers. Therefore, if you have a problem the parts are usually off-the-shelf and less expensive. I would avoid Compaq and HP for that reason. A guy I work with had to get a Compaq fixed and it would have cost more than the price of a new one. He threw it away (a little over 2 years old).

Good luck (Opppps, not luck, bite my tongue ... I mean, good forture, or happy sailing, bon voyage or whatever we are supposed to say this week).

*****Rub a Dub

• LB
    LB

My suggestion for succesful laptop usage is nudity.

I'm in a Holiday Inn in roseburg this morning so it's laptop time. I have gotten used to the touchpad and it's as quick for me as any mouse. My laptop is 3 years old so it's slow compared to what's out there now. But I normally just do email and a couple of forums online so it's good enough.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go . . . Heaven!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Esther

• Solace
    Solace

LOL @ LB,

Well that must be it. Im fully dressed, no wonder I havent gotten the hang of it yet.

BB,

I looked very closly, but my laptop doesnt appear to have a nub of any color. I loved the way you described handling it though, very erotic. Gheesh, I wish mine had one..

Thanks Estee & Rub

I think Im doing ok, it doesnt seem to be emitting sparks or flames yet.

• LB
    LB

No pictures

• Solace
    Solace

LOL @ LB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit