feeling of hopelessness and fear

by 060702015 37 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

do you envy happy Jehovah Witnesses and living their lives carefree?.....060702015

.................................Image result for Secrets of pedophilia in an american Religion

http://www.jwfacts.com/images/1914-The-Generation-that-will-not-pass-away.jpg

The Yorkshire Ripper has enjoyed a specially-arranged baptism service in Broadmoor after becoming a Jehovah's witness.

Peter Sutcliffe, 68, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was recently baptised in a pool in a private room at the high security hospital.

lImage result for Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe Jehovah's Witness'

To read more

Click the link Below:

Yorkshire Ripper Sutcliffe 'enjoys specially-arranged ...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

No, I don't experience fear or hopelessness from not having a religion.

I experienced fear and hopelessness from having a religion.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Good images Outlaw. You find some terrific pictures that tell the story...A strange gift and an enviable one....
  • jhine
    jhine

Vinman , did you not ever worry about the blood issue , what if a loved one had an accident or illness that needed blood ? Or did something that required you to shun them ? I imagine that even the most dedicated JW must worry about those situations happening .

Sparrowdown. I can understand being part of the WT making you depressed , but as Lisa Rose pointed out not all faith groups are the same .

I think that Lisa Rose's comments are spot on . If you are depressed [ which she suspects ] you need to get help with that , and yes if you feel the need for having a faith there are lots of churches that are nothing like the WT .

Jan

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

D607...:-

A) No

B) I do not envy any group of people that think unreality is reality.

The Rebel

p.s I think your question was sincere and so gave it a green flag. ( you were lucky most times I mean to give a green flag, I give red by mistake)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

When I first started to consider fading, I thought that maybe I'd need to eventually find another religion to join.

When I realized I didn't, I was surprised at the relief I felt.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    No Jehovah's Witness has a "care free life".
  • cantleave
    cantleave

do you have feelings of hopelessness and fear for not having a religion?

Absolutely not.

do you envy happy Jehovah Witnesses and living their lives carefree?

You must be f*cking kidding. The only carefree JW's are those off their heads on Xanax.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

1) I feel way better now than I did when I was an active witness.

2) I do not envy the witnesses for the so called 'happy life', because it does not exist. I know 1st hand that it is just what it looks like, as soon as you start scratching the surface, all the happy faces are just covering a lot of unhappiness, and that includes the top ranking witnesses.

• vinman
    vinman

Jhine

Vinman , did you not ever worry about the blood issue , what if a loved one had an accident or illness that needed blood ? Or did something that required you to shun them

I was so zealous, that I would of died from refusing blood. Never worried. If it really was God's will I would of allowed even family to die without blood. I thank God nothing happened. Imagine allowing your child ro die and then discovering TTATT a couple of years later. So sick! I had shunned my two brothers for nearly 20 years! We just now have been reconnecting. Thankfully they forgive me. They knew i was under mind control. I was the Jehu of witnesses. I still have the same zeal. But now it is directed in a positive way. Against the false prophet, the Watchtower. And I have maintained my relationship with Yahweh and Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit