I almost gave up today except for a girl her tried to throw herself infront of two cars.............

by umbertoecho 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Giordano
    Giordano

Terrifically moving account...... even an old grump like me teared up. I also agree with Xanthippe, who always posts with feeling and sensible thoughts, that you need to continue to heal and keep growing, at some point the healing process starts if you let it. Poking at an open wound makes it difficult to heal.

Good luck finding Riley and please let us know how things progress. You were very brave and very caring........ you saved that girls life when no one else had the courage to step forward. Hopefully it will be a turning point for both of you.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Juliette

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    Juliette you just warmed my heart sometimes I start doubting how many good people there are in this world. Many young people go thru life feeling alone and unloved. You saved a life today. I love you and have so much respect for you.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Riley, too.

• flipper
    flipper
    UMBERTOECHO- You ARE a true hero. You are a beautiful soul for what you did. I'm proud to call you a friend on this board and elsewhere- even though we've never met. You are the kind of person that will always have somebody's back in a dark alley somewhere- the world NEEDS more of these kind of people ! Keep the great work up ! And if you find out how this young lady is doing- please keep us in the loop . O.K. ? As Zoos alluded to - keep listening to Pink Floyd and soothing music, drink a Scotch or three and try to relax on your down time when you aren't working or saving the people on this planet. Great job my friend
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

All of the above, Jules.

And try a little Van Morrison. Good for the soul...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BteIwbKU_iQ

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

flipper - "And if you find out how this young lady is doing - please keep us in the loop."

This.

Remember, you're responsible for the life you save.

(Although something tells me you won't find that much of a burden.)

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Juliette, You are here for a reason, and your reason is that youmake a difference in someones life. Today, that life was Riley's and the entire staff of people who just stood by, professionals, while you actually DID something. You touched a life. Your ongoing bravery touches each one of us here.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Dear Juliette,

Since you love Pink Floyd ... What you did reminds me of a song by Roger Waters.

"Each small candle / lights a corner of the dark"

You've just lit a candle in this girl's dark life.

hugs

Eden

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    freaking her out all the time, with your' f_*)*)ing drugs.

yes - I've known kids with minds destroyed by this stuff.

know how you feel !!!!! (hug)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit