I almost gave up today except for a girl her tried to throw herself infront of two cars.............

by umbertoecho 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

You are a hero! Well done!

I wish I could have gotten there on time too. Recently this summer I found the naked body of a man who had apparently committed suicide in a river. It was pretty traumatizing. I wish I could have done something to help...

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Juliette

I really feel for you. I'm so sorry you lost your daughter Emma to suicide

I was horrified at what confronted you and what you had to deal with today during and after your counselling session.

• Zoos
    Zoos

Live to fight another day, Umbertoecho.

Have another scotch.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    That was a magnificent thing to do. Despite your pain you showed real love for another human being. Well done.
  • tiki
    tiki
    This is amazing...most people would be afraid to get involved...but you showed guts and heart magnificently. I hope you follow through with that girl and see her heal....kudos and admiration for your strength.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Zoos, I like that approach I bought myself an awesome stereo today. I have over seven thousand individual CDs, my husband was a really good DJ in his time...I even have the Troggs swearing the entire time during a taping session...It's awesome. Maybe I should donate it to this site when I am gone............

My name is Juliette and I care...Love to all of you. You let me speak. I never had that freedom....

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I will follow it through.Trust this.......I am not afraid of anything anymore. I will find Riley and if i don't I will ask some awfully embarrassing questions....The centre have phoned me and I callled them fucking cowards...I also wrote to the ABC, plus I phoned them...I think if there is one thing I love......it is the beauty of children and the honesty of animals...Mind you.....You mad bastards aren't bad either

Juliette to you people who are all mad as hatters and better for it.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Jules, please ring this number:

13 11 14 .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifeline_(counselling_service)

Children of the future need you, to speak when no one else will.

We all need you.. to live.

Please promise me you will ring this number right now, please..

13 11 14

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

BTTT

Jules, please respond.

I will not rest until you promise to ring this number:

13 11 14

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Listener, out of respect for the sheer practical and considerate way you have expressed your thoughts, I will engage with them as they seem very "suddenly" anxious to make sure I am okay..CCTV is so revealing. Alma Street is under investigation apparently for allowing too many suicides....I will accept help as long as it is not clinical and patronising. I have a huge passion for doing what is right. I really care so much. I won't be compartmentalised though. I know I have a good mind, passionate feelings and I don't care about religion anymore....Some sort of dam broke on that level for me as I watched this frightened girl. I could reach her, when I cannot reach my own sisters.......sad, that is sad...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit