I almost gave up today except for a girl her tried to throw herself infront of two cars.............

by umbertoecho 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Heaven
    Heaven

(((( umbertoecho ))))

Please tell Riley we hope she chooses life, as painful and difficult as it can be sometimes, because there are good things in it too. One day she might help someone as you are helping her.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

UMBERTOECHO - youris an inspiration to all who read this and to all who know you.

Continue your successful journey to rise above the badness you've experienced. You are special!

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Oops. I think I misunderstood you. Many apologies.. :(

I read this to mean you had had enough.. I should have read the OP instead of panicking. Sorry.

Maybe I should donate it to this site when I am gone............

I will follow it through.Trust this.......I am not afraid of anything anymore.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

WoW! I am a wreck just from reading your posting! I am so glad that you cared, and took the time to follow someone with the look in their eyes, and not be afraid to step in and help! I hope that poor girl can get the loving help she needs!

I hope your ok!

Dwain

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

defender I will do the logical thing even though it feels sort of mad at the moment. I am now responding. I have a strong core, although this has devastated me.
    What about that girl Riley? Where is she? Is she safe? Were those cowards able to show compassion?

It's worth hanging around to make sure of that. I tell you it was quite terrifying and I was alone again with it...How did this girl feel? How alone must this quite gentle girl must have felt...She could have smacked me in the face.......she didn't, she was a gentle girl, just afraid. What is wrong with people, my heart is all broken up. I can hardly bear it. I attacked the counsellors, I refused their glib crap and said to save it for some study group. Please shut up and listen........this girl......you let her onto the road, she would have died today!! Don't tell me you are worried about me..tell me you are worried about her. I will call every channel about you....I'm not nice about bad things. God, she so looked like Emma though.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I will find her tomorrow and tell her about these people I know...I mean it. I will go there and if she is not there? The shit will really hit the fan....Poor girl, I can't stop crying I am losing it...What would you do? You would step in the way wouldn't you?

I was threatening to the hospital as they have cctv. What a wonderful case against the bastards...I really would go all out for the kids...Oh and all you animals....here.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    What a great person you are. !!!!
  • Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub
    This brought tears to my eyes... You really are amazing!!
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Wow, that is amazing. I guess you never really know what you can do until you are in a situation like that. You were very brave.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    I think you're a very loving person and you did a wonderful thing. Just be careful now approaching the mental health authority because it is governed by strict laws and you don't want to find yourself in trouble. Look after yourself now, you've done a great deal to help and I think you need to step back and take care of You. ❤️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit