How Do You Feel About President Bush?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I like him, but he makes me a little nervous.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

He looks like a cowboy, and when he opens his mouth he utters sheet stupidity and ignorance. I like him NOT, and the thought that he supposedly is leading the USA and its arsenal of arms, makes me not a bit, but a LOT nervous. The most ignorant one among the presidents the country has had in my lifetime, and considering the other ones that says a lot. I hope someone could stop him - somehow ............

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

He scares me. It's like putting a 16 year old behind the wheel of a Ferrari. Somebody's going to get hurt.

Stan

• Englishman
    Englishman

George will be fine all the time his super hero is around.

• email
    email

when he opens his mouth he utters sheet stupidity and ignorance. I like him NOT

So what you mean is... if he talks the way you write he's ... STUPID??... interesting...

• Perry
    Perry

He has been thrust into some tight jams. And, I think he is truly concerned about protecting the US. I trust him. But, that doesn't mean he can't make mistakes. I truly wish for God to be with him. He's gonna need it.

• Francois
    Francois

I noticed that email. In fact I notice it a lot. Various folks calling others stupid or ignorant or such and doing it in pigden English. It is to larf.

francois

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Backslappin' good ol' boy

Ne'er-do-well rich kid in way over his head

A 16 year old behind the wheel of a Ferrari, an apt illustration

• Realist
    Realist

Perry,

he is truly concerned about protecting the US

from what he does how do you come to this conclusion?

I trust him

bad mistake. to trust a politician is a tad dangerous!

I truly wish for God to be with him

great ... so you hope the invisible man in heaven is gonna lead the US in the right dircetion?

SCARY!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

He's incredibly intellegent, as anyone who has spent time with him will attest. He's a lot more trustworthy than Silly Willy Clinton. I like him. Best thing to happen to America since Teddy Roosevelt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit