3. Housing reasonable
    4. Swimming from Feb thru Oct
    5. We all carry guns
    6. Oh ya, plus I live there

Top 6 reasons NOT to move there...

Animal

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hehe animal sounds like the top six reasons to move there Well except for the gun thingy!

Yeah sixy hon Texas has been suggested to me. Tell me how nice it is k? I need details!

• animal
    animal

Nice thing about the "gun thingy"... not many gun crimes.

Down in AZ, jobs are interesting. Way too many illegal mexicans here, so you really dont need a skill to get a job. Just need to find one. Lots of service industry jobs.

I moved from Lancaster, PA... sorta near where they were talking about near Philly. I loved it there, but the winters can suck. Guess I prefer 80 degrees to 10 degrees.

Animal

• Aztec
    Aztec

Well animal, I have family there and anything above 10 degrees sounds real nice right now....hmmm off to dreamland I go...dreaming of warm days and not so chilly nights...thanks everyone for the suggestions I need more...

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Aztec. Just want to say, I have enjoyed many of your posts, past/present and certainly looking forward to future ones.

I have a great idea of where to live. Close to Detroit, but a different country.

WINDSOR, Ontario. Right across the Detroit River in Canuckistan.

Moving is a very cumbersome task, and well...you've got to go where it'll be best for you and your son. I know it's silly me posting Windsor, but oh well...it was merely a fun novel idea. They do have good pizza (Trevi Pizza) and Tunnel BBQ is absolutely wonderful!

You'd always be welcome in Canada.

• larc
    larc

I agree with RAZORBLADE, Windsor is a really nice city. I think your decision would be based on a number of factors. How far away do you want to be from your friends? What kind of work do you do? etc. If you want to be within driving distance of Detroit, and be slightly warmer in the winter, I would recommend Dayton, Ohio, where I live. I could tell you what I like about it here, but that would be boring to everyone else. E-mail me if you would like to know more about my fair city.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Hey, Come to California w/Crazy & I. You can live w/us!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

By all means, come to Fresno!

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Although, I hear the Aussies are lots of fun! I don't really have any appreciable talents though, so, I doubt they'd want me

First you complement us, and then you insult us!

Who says you need "appreciable talents" to live in Australia? If that was a requirement for living in Australia, the place would be deserted!!!

I hope all goes well with your move, wherever you decide to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit