by WildTurkey 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Joy,

I am so sorry for your loss.

mac

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Joy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Please accept my condolesence.

Be strong.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

((((((Joy & Jst2))))))

Love,

Katie and Craig

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thank you everyone for your kinds thoughts and hugs. I sit here crying as I read them.

Maybe someday Ill be able to explain what took place. It was very difficult to be around the JW mindset of no blood and bashing doctors who were caring for him.

Thank you again,

j2bf

• zanex
    zanex

joy: my deepest condolences...yah those doctor-bashing, blood opposing, heartless, ignorant jws can hurt deepest when it is a loved one that is in question...(gives shoulder to cry on)

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((((((Dear Joy2Bfree))))))))))))

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved father.

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JOY and JUST2)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

FreeFallin

• waiting
    waiting

Wow........I'm so sorry -- I just opened this thread. I saw it yesterday, but thought Wild Turkey must have said something really stupid & was apologizing. How was I supposed to know - with a name like "Wild Turkey?"

Joy - so sorry, along with all the rest of us. Some days just suck. Hell, some years do too. But then the good glimmers in, slowly or suddenly, and life gets good again.

If you have fond memories of your father.....well, then he gave you a wonderful gift. If you don't, well, you gave him a wonderful gift. Either way, you both win, I suppose. I'm not good at this because of my father - but I do understand loss.

Take care of yourself, we sure do like you.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 23 January 2003 18:1:15

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

((((( Joy and family ))))) Sending my condolences.I've been there,I know how hard it is.My thoughts are with you.

Cowboy

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Joy and family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am sorry for your loss!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit