by WildTurkey 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Funchback
    Funchback

(((((joy)))))

I send you my love.

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((joy and jst))))))

Just heard the sad news last night. I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a dad is tough, for sure. I take it this was unexpected? Even more difficult.

Love and more hugs,

Brenda

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Joy, having just gone through the loss of my grandmother, I can feel the pain you are going through. It's never easy losing the ones we love but, as long as we keep them in our memory, they will always live on.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((Joy and Jst2))))))))))))))))

I'm sorry too. My thoughts are with you and your family.

much love,

XW

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{Joy & Jst}}}}}
    My condolences....My thoughts are with you. I am very sorry for your loss. </P> Tina
  • Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

((((((Joy)))))) Having just lost my grandmother, I know the pain of losing someone close to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

With deepest sympathy,

Laura

• TheStar
    TheStar

OMG ((((((((((((((((((((((((JOY)))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear of this dearest friend! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Lots of Love,

Star

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Joy -- I send my love honey, I know we are jsut some folks on the net, but when my mamma passed away more people here provided comfort and support than my own friends. If you EVER need to talk -- msn name and e-mail is [email protected]

Much Love,

Amanda

• TR
    TR

Joy,

Please take comfort in knowing you have friends who care. I'm sure this loss is hard on you, but just know we're here and emails are open. Hugs to you.

TR

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

My condolences Joy and Jst2.

Love you guys, Mark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit