(((Joy2Bfree))), I'm sorry

by WildTurkey 63 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I missed you too.I didnt read about your loss until just this minit. (((((Hugs)))) I am so sorry darling....

Hang in there your emotions are going to be out of whack for this time- I know you dont agree at this time----But remember love God is examining hearts- he will exmine your Dads also XXXXXXXXXX

• acsot
    acsot

((((((((((((((((Joy and Just)))))))))))))))))

All my condolences - I know what it's like to lose a dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

joy my dear dear friend, what can I say that hasn't been said? My heart goes out to you. Please believe that with all my the sincerety of my being. I love you so much. Just weep and grieve and be mad then you laugh and remember and never forget..That is how I remember.. Be it bad or good..

Please accect my sympathy

and deep condolances

Orangefatcat.

• ugg
    ugg

how awful for you....sending hugs and condolences.....hope it helps even a little to know you are being thought about....

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Joy & Jst, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

• manon
    manon

My deepest sympathy Joy

Manon

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Im very sorry to hear this Joy.

My thoughts are with you.

Rich.

• Swan
    Swan

Joy,

I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Tammy

• Dawn
    Dawn

((((((Joy2Bfree))))))

I lost my father (an elder) a little over a year ago, and my brother (a ministerial servant) a few months ago - the loss is hard enough without having to deal with the JW issues also! I feel for you.

If you need someone to talk to feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

((((((Joy2bFree)))))))

I just learned of your recent loss. I send you heartfelt condolense and genience empathy. My dad passed away on January 31, 2001......it will soon be two years.

Gradually, we come to terms with these empty places in our soul. Often I find comfort in "talking" outloud to my departed loved ones. I do this when I am alone driving my car, or in the shower, or just by myself. It makes me appreciate what they "left" me in memories, and it helps to fill the void. (Plus, they just might be listening ..........well, who knows for sure.)

One day at a time. Be good to yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit