(((Joy2Bfree))), I'm sorry

by WildTurkey 63 Replies latest jw friends

• blindfool
    blindfool

Joy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I was just looking to see if I could find out where you have been and I saw this thread.

Please take comfort in knowing how much you mean to all of us here. I have missed talking with you in chat, mostly my fault, I just don't have much time anymore. I hope you know how much you've helped me understand my own feelings.

Time does help, but also remember your faith. Please take care and I hope to talk to you soon in chat.

• Makena1
    Makena1

(((Joy))))

So very sorry to hear about your father's passing. I have not kept up with the board of late, and just read about this.

Love and hugs from Mak and Sabine.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your father Joy.

God bless you

Love,

Lizard

• termite 35
    termite 35

Oh Joy, I was so sorry to see this thread.

I only came back for a much needed break from all the sadness and stress of my fathers' sudden passing to try and stop my mind dwelling on thoughts that are spinning around in my head and saw this...I can't believe it...

My heart aches for you today, I wish I could be of more use to you by being closer, to help you with some of the things you don't want to do. I hope it was peaceful for him and that you are coping today. My email is

[email protected] if you want it.

all my love to you both, the advice I received here last week comforted me and helped me keep going when I wanted to curl up and disappear;

try and get lots of sleep Joy (pills if you have to) talk to people if you can and be kind to your self, you have a lot to cope with,don't forget to eat- it's so easy to forget; and go out for a massage or have lots of deep, hot,relaxing baths.

I wish I could be more help.

All my love to you both; i'll be thinking of you

Termite xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit