Strangest thing you were called on the carpet for.

by Icansaylucky 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• G Money
    G Money

Got all my privileges taken away, without notice or warning for riding in my friends patrol car once a month and getting into high speed chases. Not like anyone gets shot around here and I had a gun next to me.

All for spending quality time for a friend and having some fun experiences. Arrested an elder's son for being on LSD and graffiti. hahaha

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

No question. An accusation that I was spying on the Witnesses for {dramatic music: DNH! Dnh! dnh!} the U.S. Guvment!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My daughter shoes were too loud!

My slit in my skirt was to high...I told him to stop looking then! LOL...... He got all beat red and I said " Are we Done here?"

I wasn't called on anything too much. Elders were very much afraid of me. I was like a ticking time Bomb!

Brooke

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I remember once I was approached at the district assembly by an elder that attended the same kingdom hall that I did. He advised me that he didn't like the suit that I had on.

He said and I quote: This is the kind of clothing that one would wear to a rock concert.

My reply: Most people don't wear suits to rock concerts.

Man what a pompous asshole he was.

M'

• Chia
    Chia

I also got called out for the skirt thing. Mine was too short, even though it touched my knees. When I protested that there was a sister(elder's wife!) who wore shorter skirts, the elder counseling me said, "Yeah, but no one's looking at her."

Also, my family(not including mom) got called out for the house not being clean enough to have the book study at. Apparently some brothers and sisters were complaining. Yet no one saw fit to complain to our faces about it or volunteer to help. Never mind we worked full time jobs and pioneered, it just wasn't enough! I told the elders then, "This is my mother's house so I don't have a say, but you can bet that when I get a place of my own, you won't be allowed to even set your big toe onto my welcome mat."

• loosie
    loosie

Ok this thread reminded me of a couple of little things.

I went out dancing with this group of witnesses every week. A mixed group of various ages. I invited another brother from out of the area to come down that weekend. He showed up and the dance place. He asked me to dance he was a friend so I danced with. When I got to my seat another brother who thought it was his place to be my keeper, since my fleshly brother was df'd (who was a good friend of his). Asked me why I was dancing with a worldly man. I explained that I was sancing with Bob a brother from out the area. He said to me no you weren't you were dancing with a worldly man. The nerve of him calling me a liar. He must have been staring at some other blonde because I was dancing with Bob.

Another time this same brother told me he better not hear of me being alone in a car with my boyfriend again. I should have said why we don't have sex in the truck....lol. I was so silly I would call my mother when we got to our destination (when I was alone with my boyfriend in the truck) and also call her before we left so she'd know when to expect us home. That way if she watched the clock she would know that we didn't have time to do the deed and travel the distance to get home in that amount of time. Now mind you I am 23 years old when I am doing this. What a sap I was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit