is everone a hater?

by wpbsurf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• neyank
    neyank

"is everone a hater?"

A hater of what"

Could you be more precise please?

If you mean, a hater of groups that tend to destroy peoples lives, I guesss so.

If you mean, a hater of groups that put themselves in Jesus' place as mediator between God and man, I guess so.

If you mean, a hater of groups that try to control every aspect of a persons life, I guess so.

If you mean, a hater of groups that can't get their teachings straight and have to constantly change them because they have been wrong and yet always insists they have the 'truth' straight from God, I guess so.

If you mean, a hater of groups that tear families apart because a family member might not want to be a member anymore due to the fact that they found the group to be nothing more that a high control cult, I guess so.

If none of this is what you mean, please clarify.

Otherwise, this is just a place where people that have something in common congregate and discuss what we all have in common.

You are more than welcome to join us in our discusions.

Maybe you can enlighten us.

neyank

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Heh

Edited by - goshawk on 22 January 2003 5:10:16

• Francois
    Francois

wpbsurf:

How old are you, boy?

francois

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Sabine and Mak.....you two "crack" me up......

April

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

LOL. Is wpbsurf still around? If so, No, I'm not a hater. Drat, I hate it when people try to classify me with one word, LOL

Welcome btw, if you stick around, you might discover some interesting new light, not yet published by the WTBS, but it will no doubt follow soon.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    is everone a hater?

YUP

• Shakita
    Shakita

sniffs.......again..........

Yup.........another troll..........

who left the gates of hell open last night?

Mrs. Shakita

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

In an alternate reality:

been a catholic all my life all i see is negitivity,why.do you have nothing better to do than to type your life story in the watchtower on how you left the truth,who cares..im happy where i stand

Expatbrit
  • ugg
    ugg

what do you do in your spare time....WALK ON WATER??????????????

• troucul
    troucul

I'm with reuben...wpb is a dickhead

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit