is everone a hater?

by wpbsurf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Makena1
    Makena1

I don't hate you, or anyone else who does not harm others. I don't know who this everone character is however? Maybe I should hate him or her?

Mak

first time troll feeder

• shera
    shera

Each to their own.This is also a place for friends to chat and talk..what is wrong with that?

Nothing!

If a person has things,they need to talk about its the best thing to do ,is talk.While they talk and vent,thay make real friends with most people here.I feel when we make friends,we don't want to loose them.Sometimes being on a message fourm,its easier to talk,when you don't have people looking at you.

People are healing here.....

• Sabine
    Sabine

Yo, Yo, Yo Homey!!! I just love it when brainwashed cult members use Ebonics to express themselves (haters?). What urban, hip hop territory do y'all usually chill out in? Cracker please, you crack me up....keep it real bro.

• Solace
    Solace

Im so thankful for this site.

Reading others experiences and listening to their advice helped me SO much when I was questioning the faith.

People sharing their stories helps others who are newly shunned. It really helps them realize they arent alone.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

WBSurf:

I usually am very polite but I only have one response to your inane post:

BITE ME

• gumby
    gumby

Wpbsurf,

im happy where i stand

We were not,..... and we checked it out, and when we checked it out, we got out. If you have read some of these stories I don't see how you could be "happy where your at".....the stories are real...........really.

• butalbee
    butalbee

......................Still urking at the 'happy where I stand"..................................WAKE UP. Read this website. Someone post Beans' website for this dude. You need re-awakening.

• yumbby
    yumbby

AGGGHHHH! Please forgive me, I HAVE to respond to this troll, or I will explode...

I feel guilty for all the hours I spent in field service, brainwashing people. I hope my little time on here can undo some of the damage I have done.

• Buster
    Buster

You've spent your life with the dubbies and and you haven't seen the negativity there? You're lying.

The one that's been stuck in my craw lately is the dubbie belief that people that will not convert now are actually better off dying before the great trib and the big A. Do you know that when I was about 13 or 14 my non-dub dad lost his mother to heart disease. Do you know that I actually told him that she was better off dead, because now she will be resurrected and have 1000 yers to see the light. Can you believe I said that? I can't. Do you people to forget the brainwashing and lies that would lead an otherwise caring son to say that to his dad?

That is just an example. This place is filled with thousands of stories, worse and more powerful.

The negativity is what you get. The negativity is what the org. deserves.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    why.do you have nothing better to do than to type your life story on how you left the truth,

Aww we was hoping they would appear in the "life experiences" section of the Watchtower! Drat, now the public will never get a balanced view of what life can be really like in the JWs....ah well, stuff the public, I guess your happy and thats all that matters.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit