is everone a hater?

by wpbsurf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• wpbsurf
    wpbsurf

been a witness all my life all i see is negitivity,why.do you have nothing better to do than to type your life story on how you left the truth,who cares..im happy where i stand

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

ut oh.... I've never been a witness, don't hate anyone, but I do hope you're prepared for the whirlwind that you are about to reap... (let the games begin).............

• blondie
    blondie

If you are happy, why are you here? Good JWs stay away from here and listen to the organization.

Blondie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you don`t care,don`t post..Can I interest you in purchasing your own Penguin Ranch?..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wpb -- your words "Who cares? I'm happy..." about sum it up for me. You as a JW are taught to hate (ahem, love less) those who do not follow the Watchtower. Unless they're a potential convert.

So....is it true that all you JW's are "haters"?? I think the evidence is quite clear. You display a hatred for everything non-JW, and preach that nobody else is good enough for God except you. What a fine display of self-love and self-adoration your organization displays.

But of course since you're a JW none of this matters. You're always right anyway!

• larc
    larc

Wp, you have been a Witness all your life and all you see is negativity. Of course that is all you see, because that is all your religion teaches is negativity. We are living in the worst of times? WRONG! By all historical accounts, we are living in the best of times. Would you like to go over the statistics with me, brother?

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

been a witness all my life all i see is negitivity,why.do you have nothing better to do than to type your life story on how you left the truth,who cares..im happy where i stand

Do you remember in school, when kids used to stick those " kick me I'm stupid " signs on other kids backs?

wpbsurf just stuck one on his forehead !

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    who cares

Mom? Is that you?

• Introspection
    Introspection

Who cares?? Aren't you supposed to care about the people that are going to be destroyed at armageddon? Or are you only concerned with the fact that you're happy?

If you meant "who cares" in the sense of it's not interesting, that isn't true either - apparently you were interested enough to post a message about it, so what did you mean??

You know, I remember a Watchtower study that talked about how the opposite of aga pe' love is not hate, but apathy. In other words, you just don't care. In view of the fact that the bible says love is supposed to be the identifying mark of true Christians, what does that say about your message?

• butalbee
    butalbee
    is everone a hater?

NO, I'm a LOVER.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit