is everone a hater?

by wpbsurf 39 Replies latest jw friends

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Big Tex.

What a rip. LMAO here, rolling on the floor. Hope your mom doesn't get wind of this.

Outoftheorg

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Because we have been burned by the organization. Since the shunning policy offers us no recourse and the congregation will not listen to us, we come here to vent and share experiences.

This is our outlet just at the door-to-door work is yours.

• butalbee
    butalbee

The truth is all lies, you know. No earthy paradise, no you will not be playing with lions in a meadow filled with exotic flowers. You are not happy, you've only been tricked into thinking you are.

The world is a negative place at times OFCOURSE, this is true. It's called life.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I was taught to hate what is bad...I believe an organization that has lied its' whole life would fall into that category..but I don't hate the people. No, I feel sorry for you.

-BONEZZ

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

wpbsurf..............I hate you. There, are you happy?

• butalbee
    butalbee

I have like responded to this thread 3 times in last 5 minutes, just something he/she/it said URKS the crap outta me. Happy where you stand, huh? I think that's it, yep, happy where you stand. OMG. Wake up.

• Perry
    Perry

Many people are happy where they stand. It makes me happy to find someone like yourself that is happy with oneself. However, many people today are unhappy with world events. Have you ever wondered why people who have seen their family murdered by WT policies on: the blood issue, selective service, neutrality, and the two witness rule concerning the child rape policy currently being fought in the courts, are unhappy with current WT leadership?.

Have you ever even thought beyond your own existence and sensed what it is like to be shunned for just believing differently, not even trying to change your families' belief? I thought not.

When you pull your head out of your ass and develope an inkling of human dignity and character, you will begin to understand the concept of the tragedy of losing all of your loved ones to a self serving, mind numbing organization that holds families hostage to enfore obedience.

I forgive you for your unbelievable ignorance brother.

• shera
    shera
    been a witness all my life all i see is negitivity,why.do you have nothing better to do than to type your life story on how you left the truth,who cares..im happy where i stand

Perhaps,that is what we want to do.It helps and makes us happy.If you don't like it.Leave,simple as that.

• Joker10
    Joker10

I kinda agree with you. Concentrating too much on an internet site can't be too good. As you can see, Im posting here for the first time.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi wpbsurf,
    Glad you decided to come to the Board of Higher Education. If you stay a while, you will 
    		find that you, as a JW, are about
     1st grade level in understanding your organization. 
    		Here you will get, about a college level, education on the WT.
    Borgfree 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit