SEXUAL THOUGHTS AT THE MEETINGS

by nightwarrior 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI THERE

There i was sitting down thinking about nothing then a lump appeared in my trousers,ow no i mouthed no,

just then i heard in the distance a brother say and now the song number will be ??????? i was in agony, no no i pleaded with myself nice thoughts nice thoughts,i squeezed him but he wouldnot go down, i pinched my hands and still no luck,everyone else was watching me ,as i was the only one sitting with my hands claspedacross my lap,

How did you cope with a unwanted protrusion at the meetings ,and dont tell me i was the only one it happend to

• kelpie
    kelpie

well I dont have the feature to get the unwanted "protusion" but many atime my mind wandered off to the last romance book I had ready and got me all hot and bothered.

• Simon
    Simon

You could always try the 'Ali G' method:

"My nan on the bog. my nan on the bog" (repeat)

Translation:

nan = grandmother
    bog = toilet

• crownboy
    crownboy

Simon, that thought is just plain depressing.

I've never had such an "experience" at a time as inopportune as standing for a song or prayer, so for me it simply went unnoticed by the people around me.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

crownboy, I guess some of the sister weren't too appealing in your hall.

Nightwarrier...I'd try to focus on a sister in the hall.

hee hee

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ha ha! Erections can ideed be the most fickle things, a bit like policeman, you sometimes get one turn up when you don't want one.

Take a tip from me, especially if you are going dancing. Always carry a large bunch of keys in your pocket, that way the keys can take the blame (or the credit) should the need arise.

Did I say arise?

Englishman, stiff upper deleted.

• LB
    LB

OK I learned about erection control from a nurse. She is a young lady just out of nursing school. I am surprised that she wasn't just out of modeling school. So here I am sitting on a table wearing one of those backless gowns they force on us. During the exam old Conan make an appearance. She noticed and without a change of expression she just gave it a little backhand sort of like Serena Williams. No pain but Conan went back where he belongs.

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well all I know is that it went unnoticed by me, but then again I was sat beside him, I just use to think that he could not be bothered to stand - now I know different!!!!!!!

At least us women can hide, but typical man, just have to show off no matter where you may be!!! LOL

Mrs Nightwarrior (the boss)

• TR
    TR

Simon,

That's a great thought for just such an emergency, because my wife's mom refuses to flush the toilet.

TR

• wednesday
    wednesday

removed b/c that was way too much info

Edited by - wednesday on 16 January 2003 20:13:51

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit