SEXUAL THOUGHTS AT THE MEETINGS

by nightwarrior 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• kril
    kril

If your huhu dilly starts geting active before a song just stand up real quick and make a bunch of gurgling sounds as you run out the back door to your car. Drive home. Or if your a man about it just prop your song book on it. Try to get someone to look you in the eyes without laughing.

kril

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Never drew wood at the meetings. But I used to get hungry a lot. Oftentimes the speaker would look like a tasty and juicy pie. I love to eat pie.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When I need to get rid of wood, I just think about IRS Audits... that will do it for me every time.

• found
    found

I always heard you were supposed to repeat "Dead puppies, dead puppies" over and over, at least that's what my ex husband used to say.

• Forgiven One
    Forgiven One

I had the same thing happen to me when I was a teenager. There were several extremely beautiful "sisters" in our cong.

I always took notes on loose leaf notebook paper. If this situation arose (hehe) I would conveniently drop them when I stood for the song. This gave me the excuse: I wanted to get them gathered up before the next part of the meeting (or assembly), so that I would not be a distraction to others around me.

Although you had to be real careful to kneel down and NOT bend over. I swear I nearly broke IT in two the first time I tried to bend over to (ah-hem) gather things up.

If there are any adolescent jw's reading this post. Take my advice it worked for me, and it will work for you too. HEHEHE By the way what are you boys doing reading this anyhow. Don't you know reading stuff like this will make you go blind?

Forgiven One

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Simon,

Chris just says Roseann Barr Naked LOL Tha worked everytime

• minimus
    minimus

I think someone should write a letter to the Society about "handling" sexual thoughts at the meetings. See what the "slave" says we should do. Maybe we have to beat our member and lead it about as a slave to get it under control....Pummel it, too.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    "handling" sexual thoughts

Well you know what they say Minimus, if your right hand stumbles you, cut if off.

Personally I'd rather handle up on my bidness.

• Valis
    Valis

That's all too much worry...what about when you fell asleep and then woke up just in time for the song and your swordofJah was stiff as three boards?

Come all you thirsty ones indeed..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

bwahaaaa I'm laughing sooooo hard! oops I said hard!

Edited by - bikerchic on 17 January 2003 0:53:10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit