SEXUAL THOUGHTS AT THE MEETINGS

by nightwarrior 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brummie
    Brummie

Biker I just never know if thats you or onac posting! If its onac then that post has a different meaning...see what i mean?

Oh I see you edited

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

I never understood as a teenager why it always happened about 5 minutes before the end of the public talk or during the number 5 talk (we had 5 in the olden days) of the TMS. I'd spend that time interval thinking things that would make it go down, with varying success.

It didn't help that meetings often contained details about sex, not that I undestood a lot. I remember a talk at a DC in 1971. We were in Ballarat, Vic, Australia and I think it was an evening session. The talk, another one on sex and dating etc, described how a pioneer brother and sister were alone in a car and they fondled each other's private parts. Sitting there, aged 11, and knowing very little, I imagined they felt each others buttocks. I thought it was very kinky. It obviously made a huge impression (mental only) as I remember it to this day.

It's a wonder I grew up to be normal...although judging by the spam e-mail I get a lot of people think I am abnormal.

Thirdson

• Robdar
    Robdar

During the exam old Conan make an appearance.

OMG, I laffed until I choked.

Robyn

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    She noticed and without a change of expression she just gave it a little backhand sort of like Serena Williams. No pain but Conan went back where he belongs.

LB- LMAO- Is this where the term "Spanking the Monkey" came from???

XW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

bwahaaaaaa!

xenawarrior:

Is this where the term "Spanking the Monkey" came from???

I just threw a "stuffed" monkey at Craig........he's still LHAO!

brummie:

Biker I just never know if thats you or onac posting! If its onac then that post has a different meaning...see what i mean?

bwahaaaaaa!

Yeah I know.........ROTFLMAO

Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit