Do We Really Know Who Is Responsible For 9/11?

by SpannerintheWorks 103 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

yerusalyim- Take a look at Matthew 10:15 . The scripture you quoted pertained to the preaching the message first to the jews and gathering spiritual Isreal from those that accepted the message about jesus. They did have a grace period in which time to learn and choose for themselves . It was either believe what jesus said and get out of the region all together or die by the roman onslaught . IMO Us gentiles are not spiritually handicapped because we don't have jewish ancestery thus the grafting into the olive branch . I know alot of religionists believe that they must restore jerusalem for the return of christ in the same fashion that the WT believed they needed to build beth sarim for the returning prophets.

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

here is a Topic that discussed the identity of Israel in modern times.

Identity of 'Spiritual Israel'

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Looking at it from Bible perspective.

Israel will eventually be regrafted to the olive tree.

I agree with Yeru.

Romans, Ezequiel, and Zachariah have plenty to say on that.

• Emiliano
    Emiliano

Paul is making a point that there are two types of people those people who are of the flesh and those who are of the spirit.(Romans 8)The Israelites who are of the flesh are not of God. Those who are Israelites of the spirit are of God. But They are still Israelites.I am Mexican and I am spiritual so Im a spiritual Mexican I will never be a spiritual Israelite. My citizenship is a heavenly one,My King is Jesus Christ my Lord. He is the King of Israel and I am in his Kingdom. All believers through faith are sons of God Descecents of Abraham who was not a Jew. There is no Jew or Greek, we are all one body of Christian believers in a spiritual Government.(led by the spirit)Romans 11:1 I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? (What does the Bilble Say?) May it never be!Romans ll:25 For I do not want you, bretheren,to be uninformed of this mystery,lest you be wise in yoour own estimation,"that a partial hardening has happened to Israel Until the fulness of the Gentiles has come in; 26 and thus ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED just as it is written, " The Deliverer will come from Zion, he will remove ungodliness from Jacob."27 And This is my Covenant with them When I Take Away Their Sins....29 for the gifts and the calling of God are Irrevocable.30 For just as you once were disobedient to God but now have been shown mercy because of thier disobedience,so these also now hve been disobedient, in oreder that because of the mercy shown to you they also may now be shown mercy. For God has shut up all in disobedience that He might show mercy to all.33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and unfathomable His ways!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit