Do We Really Know Who Is Responsible For 9/11?

by SpannerintheWorks 103 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

To this date, it has never been proved who is responsible for the atrocities of the Twin Towers' destruction. An absolutely appalling act.

Who is responsible? And...Why are "we" getting ready to attack Iraq? And not Osama Bin Laden's Domain?

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 14 January 2003 6:29:12

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Well, I don't think Osama has a domain right now, he is in hiding. I haven't seen the proof, but from what I remember (I have a bad memory) he sent a confession tape, or one popped up linking him to it. I might be wrong though.

• herself
    herself

I don't know a whole lot, in fact, I probably know nothing. But I would like to enter this discussion. I hope you will get serious responses from thoughtful people rather than a bunch of one-liners and radicals, either too liberal or two conservative. I like to hear all the responses, but I do hope you get thoughtful ones to your questions.

I don't know the whys. I think it could possibly be that the "war on terrorism" goes far beyond Osama Bin Laden and likely that is a correct path to take. I could be wrong.

The think I do not like, am decidedly uncomfortable about the United States taking a pre-emptive strike against anyone. But is this a preemptive strike? Was the Iraqi leader some way involved in 9/11? In some indirect way?

There is also proof, we've heard, that S.H. killed some of his own people with WMD. If he did that, it means he CAN do that, and can probably produce more. It also means he is a monster, someone to fear and someone not to be trusted.

I wish I knew the right thing. I wish I had the answers. I hope beyond all hope that the powers that be DO have answers that the rest of us don't.

H.S.

• email
    email

I don't know if you're kidding... or you've just been outside our planet for the last couple of years... but to your question... and trying to make it simple...

Why are "we" getting ready to attack Iraq?

It is (among other things) a war against terrorism and against regimes that support terrorists and actually PAY families of so called "martirs" who ALSO happen to have Weapons of mass destruction (which they signed an agreement to get rid off) and biological and chemical weapons (that they have used againt their own people).

In other words... DANGEROUS regimes that are a threat to the rest of the world.

Edited by - email on 13 January 2003 15:6:54

• herself
    herself

Truthseeker, you remember right. The news media did show a tape of Osama bragging how the devastation was more than they'd hoped for and they were very pleased. Something to that effect. I believe also that there was a tape showing him saying there was more to come. I've forgotten what was said exactly.

H.S.

• herself
    herself

email, I think a lot of people are confused. I think a lot of people have more questions than answers. I'm one of them. I wonder if putting all this effort into going after Iraq might be leaving other stones unturned, more dangerous ones.

Keep in mind that Bush is from Texas, and a lot of people think this is about oil. I have no idea or opinion on that.

Is that your picture? You're a cutie!

H.S.

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Spanner,

If this is some sort of sick way to see how many people post to your thread, that is sad. Living in NY we are very sensitive to how people rip apart what the US is doing in order to resolve the terriost situation. Its sad that you are so inclined to make such an ignorant comment such as the one you made. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

• Nancy K
    Nancy K

I personally didn't hear this, but a few people I know have all heard the same thing, that 6 of the hijackers are alive and well, and that the true hijackers were zionists and the CIA was involved..The ID's of the hijackers were phony, as I said they are alive and well and somewhere in the the Middle East...And so it goes, we will never really 'know' the truth, and forget about the news giving us the truth..A friend of mine, Samir, from Syria, was talking to me about 9-11 and how he dosen't feel 'peace' living in the US anymore, like he does in his homeland..All becauuse of this insane 'registration' process our country is imposing on people of Middle Eastern descent..I can't wait for Bush to get 'hurled' out of office..He literally makes me ill..

• email
    email

All becauuse of this insane 'registration' process our country is imposing on people of Middle Eastern descent..

First of all it's NOT JUST people of Middle Eastern descent... it is ALL immigrants that have to go throu this... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT!?? Do we want MORE illegal immigrants here? Certainly not.

Do we want people to come into this country without registering? OF Course not...

Yes, immigration laws have been more stricter... IS THAT A BAD THING? We should be GLAD we're doing something about it.

JUST IMHO

P.S. if Samir feels safer is his country... he's FREE to go back...

Edited by - email on 13 January 2003 15:23:33

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

It's generally accepted in the West that Al-Queada (sp?) (DMA) were behind the hijackings. Whether this is or not in fact true or not, is another thing. No one has blown the whistle on any conspiracy yet, so the rather predictable counter-story of it being a Zionist plot (like the USS Cole was a Zionist plot, it wasn't a little speedboat, it was an Isreali Harpoon missile with a micro-nuclear warhead) is a little short of evidence. Like chem-trails, you know, the government spraying everyone with mind controling drugs, which is why you see all these smokey trails high in the sky.

Doesn't stop people believing in it. It's equally strong a theory that the situation was allowed to develop, so it could be put down with huge PR effect, and there were concequences no one ever expected.

And that Bush is a corporate whore in cahoots with industry, especially companies with interest in oil or the millitary, and that there is no evidence to link Iraq with any recent terrorism, but it's a damn good excuse for going one up on Daddy and invading Iraq properly, which would mean an oil-rich stategic partner in the area in case Israel or Saudi go balls-up, which is about even odds over the next five years. 'States that use terror' could equally be applied to Israel, yet they get aid... the only missiles they get are still in their packing crates. The recent finding of Nicin in London means that it looks like things are by far from over.

I really don't feel Osama is a fall guy. OsWALD was probably innocent, OsAMA probably isn't. But I don't trust Bush, Blair, or any other of the sons-of-bitches just cause they put a nice spin on it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit