A Witness Response to Our Disassociation

by Princess 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

It seems to me that he knows something about our family. I wonder who it is. It's almost like he knows Dave and me, because of what he said about your father and mother. We know a Greg, remember?? He isn't a great brain trust either.

You didn't tell me about this, Princess!!

I like the response of our friends at the old congregation better. They couldn't believe they would do that to you, and the husband was visibly angry, and asked his wife to find out the details. He said "they aren't bothering anyone...............why don't they just leave them alone?"

• Shakita
    Shakita

What else do you expect from one of the ASSimilated?

Mrs. Shakita(of the GET A LIFE class)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

This is one of the main reasons I can not and could not ever be a good JW, declaring as judge who will be destroyed at Armeggedon. I always had a problem with this teaching, and never centered any presentations around this topic. I guess most of the JW's think as long as they have that lable , they will be saved, how ignorant. I am not sure about alot of things as far as God, religion,or the bible goes,,,,,,,,,,, but I am sure of one thing,,,,,, if there is an Armeggedon,,,, I know alot more deserving of life than death. I would hope that a God different from the JW God, feels the same way.

This is a sick thing for someone to do,,,,,,, to send you an email about the destruction of your family. Judge not lest you be judged......hummmmm I wonder how this person stacks up in God's eyes. The thing that bugs me so much ,,,,, is they know they fall short of the JW perfect qualification to be really acceptable by God, yet they are so hypocritical in their pointing of the finger.

As you know Princess and Family,,,,,,,,, you are all so much better off. It has been a year since we stopped meetings and finally my 8 yr old doesnt have Armeggedon nightmares. He now only talks about the good things Jesus does, and never about how God is going to punish anyone.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

:destroyed

It's so funny how dubs use that word. I wish I could run across some JW's and ask them if God is going to kill me, instead of is Jerhover going to destroy me. Might make them think a little, to make reference to something they believe without using the customary terminology. Wait a minute, dubs don't think, so never mind.

This email is further evidence that, as Metatron says, JW's are getting dumber and crazier.

• LB
    LB

Cute e-mail. Aren't they loving. I think I'll congratulate them on setting themselves up as judges. A very safe thing to do.

• LB
    LB

OK I couldn't stand it, I sent them the following e-mail.

I just read the e-mail you sent Rachel. I want to congratuate you on setting yourself up as a judge. I'm sure Christ appreciates your efforts and the reduction in workload.

While your precious man made organization is busy ridding themselves of such horrible people as Steve and Rachel you might want to cruise http://www.silentlambs.org and ask yourselves why they haven't rid themselves of the 23,000 child molestors that are still active members????

• Princess
    Princess

I am just amazed at your responses. I posted this just to give everyone something to chuckle about, instead you all sent great emails defending Steve and me.

I love you guys.

Rachel

• LB
    LB

We love you guys Rachel. I haven't heard back from your old dub buddy, can't imagine why.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I noticed that the guy who sent this ridiculous e-mail put an "lol" in there. So, he thinks it's something to laugh at? Well, we're the ones the ones laughing at his stupid, self-righteous e-mail message.

And as Mulan quoted that jw from your former hall as saying: " why didn't they just leave them alone?". Good question!

Edited by - rocketman on 12 January 2003 21:43:20

• ugg
    ugg

i don't think it is funny at all....gives me the creeps....shudder!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit