A Witness Response to Our Disassociation

by Princess 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I received this email on Saturday from [email protected]

good job eh? your father pulled your mother out now u and your husband or out
    so now u all will be destroyed? lol have your present and temporary future
    fun kiddies its sad but its like of indepedent man/woman

Isn't the email address an appropriate name? The individual recognizes his/her own importance as a member of the borg. I thought he/she had all the writing talents of Fred Hall. My six year old son writes better than that. Just shows the importance of getting a fourth grade education.

Thought you all might like to respond or just have a good giggle.

Rachel

• Soledad
    Soledad

LOL typical self-righteous moron

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

yes, very charming! a robot trained with the love of the WTS. the email add should be changed to decepticon97.

• avishai
    avishai

I know it seems funny, but I would turn that address in to any authorities you can, as I fell it has a VERY threatening tone. I hate to seem paranoid, but I have seen these zealot JW whack jobs get aggressive. Send that email to AOL admin. or something.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I think I will send the perpetrator an IM!

Englishman.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

its sad but its like of indepedent man/woman

Reading this email was worse than reading a foreign language, but I finally got the meaning, I think, except for the phrase in yellow above. Can someone please tell me what the writer was trying to say?? Bug

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Princess,

There is one positive to IT'S response. They had to have been reading jw.com to give you the sense of "good job,eh?"

So just maybe there is hope for this seriously ill individual.

Danny

• onthego
    onthego

Share the following with some of them by mailing/emailing it:

SHOCKING FACTS TOLD OUT OF LOVE FOR CONGREGATIONS OF JW'S AND THE PUBLIC: As Dateline NBC proved in 2002 Watchtower Society (WTS) heads over Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) cover up child molestation and let pedophiles go door-to-door (also http://www.silentlambs.org 1 877-WT-ABUSE). They said God opposes the UN but in 1991-2001 were a formal UN associate not just to use the UN's library as proved if you will read the Nov 22, 1998 Awake magazine closely and for the 2nd entry there: http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/materials/articles.htm

1 Cor 6:1 only says judge "trivial" things as in business, James 2:4-13 calls judging harmful, and Paul says the "majority" (2 Cor 2:6) followed his advice to shun a wrongdoer, meaning a minority chose not to and yet he nowhere condemns them, yet the WTS has formal Judicial Committes destroying families via numerous formal renderings of disfellowshipment (severe shunning).

Acts 15:20 says abstain from blood but 1 Sam 14:32-5 says Saul's army ate unBLED meat to not starve and no verses show God not forgiving them. Christ says God also forgave David's eating temple holy bread and that "God wants mercy not sacrifice." (Mt 12:7) The May 22, 1994 Awake tells of 26 JW kids who died without transfusions, and by common sense in massive bleeding as in car wrecks blood expanders won't save lives
    http://www.ajwrb.org. About 3 JWs die daily earthwide from the unscriptural policy, (Blood On The Altar by David
    Reed) and most normal identical twins transfuse blood to each other via a shared placenta, a natural affirmation of God's will. Doctors, nurses and the public need to inform JWs of these facts to save lives, as WTS heads don't fully inform them.

Some interested, fed-up JWs calling themselves in general Free Christians or by other local names like the Active Christians of Jah, have formed and encourage others to also form nonWTS groups meeting in homes with Unity by love rather than forced uniformity of beliefs. Groups are led by Jehovah's Christ and Spirit rather than a single human, and have the Bible for Teacher rather than magazine articles and imperfect humans. Some teach but do not compel the belief also held by many independent Baptists and others that resurrection for some will be on Earth returned to Edenic paradise. Thus true Bible Study groups, sometimes called Free Christians, are forming, orginated by those wishing to do so and without any need to ask any human to form or be the teacher or spiritual leader for them. (2Ti 3:16) So far still more have joined other church groups including non-denoms or stayed associated with the WTS but greatly decreased donations and support to its heads. WTS heads misrepresent yearly growth among JWs which the 9-11 tragedy made appear to be increasing but in reality is in decline.

What you are reading can and has saved lives. JWs are not allowed to freely read it when it's put in their hands but do when it is mailed/emailed to them. It was written out of love for not only beloved ones still misled by the WTS but also to better inform the public, doctors, nurses, attorneys etc. Please make and use copies of this for years ahead.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

What a rotton, lousy individual and yes I agree, it has threating overtones and I would report it to the proper authorities.

Autobot is good Robot is also, my favorite is yesbots. Because they agree to accept the organization as God's direction on earth today. Yes to this yes to that. I think that is one of the baptizim questions too. They have changed so much in the past 40 yrs. the questions are now programed in away that it makes JW's programed from day one to accept their rules.

Orangefatcat.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I have AOL, so I did a profile check on Autobot97
    Name:greg
    Sex:Male
    Marital Status:married
    Personal Quote:"the complete package"

How about that personal quote?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest