A Witness Response to Our Disassociation

by Princess 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I emailed Greg the following response.

Greg,
    In an email to a friend of mine you said,
    "good job eh? your father pulled your mother out now u and your husband or out so now u all will be destroyed? lol have your present and temporary future fun kiddies its sad but its like of indepedent man/woman"
    Greg,
    aside from having horrible writing skills (learn that by reading AWAKE?) you demonstrate the "love" that drives people away from the Society. GOOD JOB! Keep it up. We want to rescue as many people from the jaws of the Pedophile haven UN membership holding Society as we can.
    Remember, Rachel didn't leave God, she left a man made and hate filled Society. With "christians" like you in the Society, no wonder they wanted to leave (not even taking into account the unbiblical doctrines).
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Jesus said that is followers would be known by there love (both among themselves and towards their enemies). Some JW could read your message and conclude that Jehovah's Witnesses do not show love, therefore the "apostates" are right. Such a person might leave the Witnesses because of your message. If such an event occurs, under Watchtower theology, YOU could be held bloodguilty for that person at Armageddon.

Sleep well tonight, and sell lots and lots of Watchtowers this week, your vengeful God may not find you worthy either.

• Marcos
    Marcos

Ok, Princess,

Here is my contribution to Greg in Mobile, AL.

Message Begins:

"good job eh? your father pulled your mother out now u and your husband or out so now u all will be destroyed? lol have your present and temporary future fun kiddies its sad but its like of indepedent man/woman"

Nice to see the "loving" attitude of you JWs. A fine example of Christian concern.

You should be ashamed of yourself for communicating with an apostate. It shows that YOU are out of harmony with the "Faithful and Discrete Slave" that has told you to stay away from them. You are a hypocrite.

Just remember, your organization serves Jehovah in name only. The Watchtower Society is apostate from the true faith as stated so simply in the Bible (John 3:16).

Get out of the cult while you still can. And when you do, make it a point to apologize to the people to whom you sent the above message.

Make note also that most computers have a word-processing program that can spell and grammar check. Give it a try.

Agape,

Marcos

• Xena
    Xena

Just saw your thread about your going to your disassociation Princess...all I can say is DAAAMMMNNNN GIRL...

Very enjoyable reading and nice pics too

Let me guess "Greg" is just jealous cause his wife doesn't have a bellybutton ring.....

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Hey, if you're interested in finding out exactly who this guy is, all you have to do is call some of the Water and Wastewater treatment plants in Mobil and ask for Greg the JW. The Superintendant ought to know who he is. Tell him you found something valuable of his at an assembly.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I had a friend of 15 years stop talking to me because of my apostate attitude. He felt 'very sorry for me and my daughter' because of Armageddon. I told him to call me in 10 years and tell me how close we are to the end of the system of things. Then 10 years later, call me again with the same message. I said keep calling me every ten years to tell me about how close we are to the end. Then on his death bed he can look back and see how he wasted his life and call me one last time to tell me how close Armageddon is just before he dies. I would feel more sorry for these people if they weren't so stupid.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Princess;

Wow! Wonderful "witness" HUH the love, the concern comes seeping throughLOL I was moved to errr tears by the emotions...ok really I thought what an ass he can't spell and the e-mail is almost threatning.

Yeru that was a wonderful response to the robot I hope I have you in my corner LOL

• JeffT
    JeffT

A variation on FreeWilly's idea: call all the congregations in Mobile, and tell them that Greg, who works at the Wastewater plant, is actively involved in "apostate" web sites.

Greg, you may be one of us before you know it.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Trouble with posting these great ideas here is that Greg the disobedient Watchtower email-troll gets advanced warning. So he can take precautionary measures and make sure calls to "Greg the JW" at the treament plant are not put through. Harder to do with the KH idea, however. What is he going to do - go to the elders and tell them that some apostates may ring and falsely accuse him of affiliating with apostates on their discussion boards. Any elder with half a brain will have a whole raft of questions to ask about that one. So calling the congregations about our friend may be the nost effective way, if anyone wishes to pursue this. That's not a bad thing IMO After all, a troll's main weapon is his anonymity. If we could make a few more who claim to be JWs accountable for their actions, then that really is, in Greg's words, "a good job"!

PS When I first saw the profile I thought someone was just taking the p*ss! Remember my first Fred Hall diary entry where he was revealed to be a low paid sewage plant worker (and TR kindly provided the pic)? Just substitute the name "Greg" for Fred and have a laugh.

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/fredhall.htm

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/sewer.jpg

• jimbob
    jimbob

He's a wastewater treatment plant operator? See, he's used to being around sh*t everyday. That's why he enjoys being a JDub!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit