by Princess 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

LOL@JeffT

You are so mean.

• somebody
    somebody

Princess,

First,,,congratulations on the freedom of your family!

good job eh? your father pulled your mother out now u and your husband or out
    so now u all will be destroyed? lol have your present and temporary future
    fun kiddies its sad but its like of indepedent man/woman

This person has e-mailed many of us here on the board so we all now for sure that he has been lurking here for at least a year. And I love what he said and that you shared his words with us. He doesn't realize that he helps in exposing the WBTS as a liar. What he said proves that this, from what the WT tell the public on it's media site, is just another lie to decieve the public:

Do you believe that you are the only ones who will be saved?

No. ................... Moreover, Jesus said that we should not be judging one another.

What Greg said was that your family is "out" and because of that, your future will be tempory. You will be destroyed now because you are "out". And we all see that he takes pleasure in this judging of you and your family by his "lol".

BTW....Zev and I got a kick out reading and looking at the pictures from you and your husbands last meeting! I LOVED the shirt too!

peace to you and yours,

somebody and zev

P.S. I'm sorry for the quoting and bolding being messed up. I'm STILL trying to figure that stuff out!!!

Edited by - somebody on 14 January 2003 7:50:59

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Ah, I see I'm late to castigate this bitch properly. What a worthless, vapid human being. Wonder what she'll be thinking when it is 40 years from now and she is on her deathbed, still waiting for paradise. Worthless hag.

ash

• Makena1
    Makena1

Regarding the AOL persona:

Name:greg
    Sex:Male
    Marital Status:married
    Personal Quote:"the complete package"
    Hmmmmm...treatment plant operator - reminds me of the cartoon somebody did 
    about Fred Hall?
    Fred is that you?
    By the way - the DA party at Rachel and Steve's was wonderful.
    Thanks again,
    Love,\
    Mak & Sabine

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Hello :o)

Just to let you know that it appears that Greg has either removed his profile from the server, or it has been removed for him! He may have removed it himself, fearful of repercussions in that he is possibly now *traceable* and it may also mean that he has been lurking here.

• flower
    flower

Good if he is lurking then ...

Greg, you have no idea of how much happier you could be if you free your mind of the crap its been fed for so long. I think I speak for most ex-jw's when I say that since leaving the borg we have never felt happier, more free and more emotionally, mentally and spiritually healthy. We dont need to derive pleasure from such pathetic things as you do thinking that Princess and her family are going to be destroyed. We now find true pleasure in LIFE because we actually get to LIVE. We make our own decisions, we choose our own friends, we marry who we want, and talk to who we want. And all with NO guilt, with no pressure and no judgement. So you can go on living your pathetic, miserable existance (which we all know it is because weve lived it too!) or you can unplug yourself and see just how right we are.

flower

no one can tell you what the Matrix is..you have to see it for yourself.

Edited by - flower on 18 January 2003 10:48:40

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

His profile's been taken down? LOL Just goes to show how accountable these Dubs really are, doesn't it! If they can hide in the bushes and make scary noises to make people run away, that's fine by them. But let anyone shine a torch (flashlight) on them, and they take to their heels like YK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit