Ganged up via Telephone

by vinman 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• username
    username

I love stories like this, elders are no longer revered as they used to be. I had a similar experience to you. I actually chucked a couple of elders out my house because of one deciding to get shirty with me!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Username Well when they can still have bum fluff it's not surprising !(J/K)

Vinman 🐻( wins soft teddy)👍👍👍

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Nicely done, Vinman.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Wow! What a real witness!! You'd win the Olympic gold for that display!!

Now that you've dropped the bomb, how extensive will the fallout be? Hope you deal with that just as brilliantly.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I love it when you can use their own literature or the Bible against them. Awesome job vinman.

Have you considered sending your compilation to the Australian Royal Commission?

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Good job. Proud of you.

An old saying my father was fond of, "Never throw shit at a fan". In this case you were definitely a fan on full power.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thread. Well answered.

When the orgs own quotes bite them on the backside, it holds so much more weight!

The only things though...they had "2 witnesses " to your conversation, so that is enough for the kangaroo court to hang you.

BUT, that can be a good thing and allow you to get on with your REAL life, free of their harassment.

Best wishes to you!

• truthlover
    truthlover

Tell them not to bother you again and you don't want any announcement made at any hall about you due to the privacy act or you will sue.

Is that possible?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Great job Vinman! I love people with spunk!
  • sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword
    Beyond proud. I'm a fan of a bunch of people on this board. Now you're added to the list :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit