Ganged up via Telephone

by vinman 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• vinman
    vinman

I've been fading for about 9 months. The elders know exactly why. I received a phone call a couple of days ago. Two elders were on the line. They gave me that typical "we care" crap. I could of just said I can't talk. But, I just couldn't control myself. They started asking me if I believe this is God's organization. Do I believe we are in the last days and so on. I simply said "I know what you are up to,

This is a set up". I began to tell them about all the lies I have found in our literature concerning our history, worshipping Jesus till 1954, and so on. I kept telling them I could show them the lies on the videos and in the books. They were so unkind at that point. They said we see what you see and it doesn't bother us. I said it should. I proceeded to ask them why i was in trouble. I did not lie. I found lies. Who should be counseled? Me or the Watchtower? "And what about all that lying from the Watchtower and Geoffrey Jackson to the Royal Commission in Australia? The coverup of 1006 pedophiles. You need to watch the trial or download the transcripts. The Watchtower is embarrassing. And you know that it is a real problem when the entire world can download the entire elders book!! The Watchtower will pay for this! The UK is after them next!"

At that point they just said good bye for the most part. They knew I will not go back. Later I felt like sending a little proof. So i attached an Awake! Watching the World photo shot that stated this:

The “credibility gap” caused by theCatholic Church’s “mismanagement of the clergy sex abuse crisis” has resulted in its “largest institutional crisis in centuries, possibly in church history.”NATIONAL CATHOLIC REPORTER,U.S.A.

Then i attached the official 1006 pedophile list from Australia. I also sent a photo shot shot of Russell's biography and the Divine Purpose book that says they never did such a thing. I also attached Wt Charter that said they worshipped Jesus. Then I finally attached these quotes: "The Catholic Church occupies a very significant position in the world and claims to be the way of salvation for hundreds of millions of people. Any organization that assumes that position should be willing to submit to scrutiny and criticism." {AWAK Aug 22 1984 28}

"Come to Jehovah's organization for salvation" - Watchtower 1981 Nov 15 p.212

Is This Life Are There Is?" (1974) p46:

“It is obvious that the true God, who is himself ‘the God of truth’ and who hates lies, will not look with favor on persons who cling to organizations that teach falsehood. (Psalm 31:5; Proverbs 6:16-19; Revelation 21:8) And, really, would you want to be even associated with a religion that had not been honest with you?”

Who of us has not said or done something unkind and then later been confronted about it? We likely felt embarrassed or somewhat guilty. Such feelings can lead a person to deny an error or offer some “explanation” that twists the truth in order to excuse the wrong or make it appear correct. Or in an uncomfortable situation, we might be tempted to mention only selected details, editing them to color the facts. Hence, what we say might technically be true yet give a totally different impression. While this may not be flagrant lying, such as is common in the world today, is it really ‘speaking truth each one with his neighbor,’ or brother? (Ephesians 4:15, 25; 1 Timothy 4:1, 2) When a Christian phrases things in such a way that he inwardly knows is leading brothers to a wrong conclusion, to believe something that is really not true, not accurate, how do you think God feels?

- Jehovah's Day Book

Just tell me you are proud of me!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'm proud of you!

• millie210
    millie210
    Most definitely proud of you here!
  • possum
    possum
    "Free expression is the base of human rights, the root of human nature and the mother of truth. To kill free speech is to insult human rights, to stifle human nature and to suppress truth". Liu Xiaobo Great Job!! knowledge is power thanks so much for sharing.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    I'm tearing up just reading it 😢 well done grasshopper.
  • whathappened
    whathappened
    An effective anti-witness! They are not as smart as they think they are!
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away
    Nicely done! One more willing to stand up to these tyrants! You can be proud of yourself.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Woohoo!

Apostates: 1

Elders: 0

• vinman
    vinman
    Oh. I forgot one thing. I also sent them 7 pages of Jackson's trial where he talks about disassociating and not having a police system like with 2 elders showing up. Also how he lies about how you can say you are not a Witness and not be disassociated. Blah..blah..blah
  • possum
    possum
    Legal/interesting up to date facts lucky elders.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit